Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart Photo Gallery Discussion Page(s) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/affairs-heart-photo-gallery-discussion-page-s-t115017.html)

Lacelady 04-13-2011 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie k

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Originally Posted by lynnie k
Well I am finally home in Pa. since Friday night, and here it is Tuesday and haven't had time to finish my block. I guess it's back to reallity. Had a great 3 weeks in Ga. just sewing everyday and now I have to find a few minutes for myself and try to get some sewing in, and catch up on the posts can't wait to see all the new blocks posted.

Lynn

Glad to know you made it back home safe and sound.

Thanks Lesley, Now to get back to the blocks. I am going to an Applique' class Friday hope to learn something

It's always nice to get a different take on techniques.

sandpat 04-13-2011 04:13 PM

I missed the applique class that I wanted to attend...darn it! I think I need to just go visit Lesley and she can teach me all about pointy points!! LOL! Have fun at class Lynnie!

Lacelady 04-14-2011 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
I missed the applique class that I wanted to attend...darn it! I think I need to just go visit Lesley and she can teach me all about pointy points!! LOL! Have fun at class Lynnie!

You are welcome any time Patti.

deranged_damsel 04-16-2011 08:15 AM

I have been watching all of the threads for this project. I have to say, WOW! Im impressed!!!
I have bought this book... and am thinking of doing this in white/black/red only.
I havent gathered anything together yet, as I am still not sure.

QuiltswithConvicts 04-16-2011 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel
I have been watching all of the threads for this project. I have to say, WOW! Im impressed!!!
I have bought this book... and am thinking of doing this in white/black/red only.
I havent gathered anything together yet, as I am still not sure.

Oooo, Candace, that sounds really wonderful! I just finished an uneven log cabin in those colors. The comb is so very HOT right now! You'll have tons of fabric choices for your inner border! I'm still struggling with what to do for mine. I think I know what I'm going to do, but I need to take the time to lay it out and "see."

sandpat 04-16-2011 04:23 PM

Wow Candance, that sounds like a great combo....it would be spectacular!! Come on.......join in!!

luvmortherest 04-16-2011 05:39 PM

Candice luv the sound of that color combo.

i have just looked at all of the blocks and i can say that i luv them all.

deranged_damsel 04-16-2011 07:09 PM

Ok! :D :D :D you convinced me!
I have been keeping an eye out for the right color for the background.
are yall using black? or dark at least?

Mousie 04-16-2011 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
Awww, Mousie, you're such a sweetie. I have gained so much weight in the last 18 months & it's all due to this Graves disease I have - I've been in a flare-up mode, but can't seem to get out of it. Dr. is out after open heart surgery & his fill-in was useless, nice, but useless. He (my reg. Dr) doesn't want to up my synthroid as he's worried about osteoporosis from too much. Water pills would help, BUT, at the prison it isn't so easy to get to a bathroom - gates & locked doors! Don't want to depend on Depends! :shock:

oh dearheart, - do you and I have things in common! :shock:

Mousie 04-16-2011 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by jpthequilter

Originally Posted by Mousie

Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
Yuppers! This way, the Gallery pages stay more or less a gallery & the chat about the pics can build up here.

AND, nobody looks dumb, except me - but you all have seen a pic of me, so we won't go there. :?

ju gotta be kidding, Kathy...anybody that quilts like you do? You look just loverly to my mousie eyes! and I have seen your blocks and your pic! :thumbup:

Hi Luv, just wandering around...I really love your little mousie avatar! Still trying to figure out what everybody is talking about! Jeannie P

hee hee hee...do like me and just open the yapper...something is bound to come out! :lol: