Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Another MYSTERY QUILT Train Ride - our 5th trip! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/another-mystery-quilt-train-ride-our-5th-trip-t215243.html)

Nelco 04-06-2013 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]406513[/ATTACH]
Here is my finished table top. I rounded the corners because my sisters table is round.

SunlitenSmiles 04-06-2013 04:54 PM

post numbers for the instructions are:
#1,#376,#652,#653 & #655

be sure to post pictures as you go, we all enjoy the pictures :)

you might notice that some of us "branched off, a bit" in the final placement of the design elements.
We are funny that way (giggle)

labeelady 04-07-2013 04:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Finally got the topper finished! And I quilted it on the new 8900! I couldn't get it all in one pic, so I shot the left side, then the right side. I'm sending it to my daughter in AZ for a late anniversary present.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]406564[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]406565[/ATTACH]

whitepine 04-08-2013 06:17 AM

Very bright and cheerful, labeelady. I'm a yellow fan. She'll love it.

mom-6 04-09-2013 02:58 PM

Very cute! Love your boots n peppers fabric!!!

sew diva 04-10-2013 03:14 PM

Hi all,
I did finish the runner top. It is not quilted or bound yet but if I can talk my DH into it maybe he will take a picture and make it a posting size. In the mean time I have to say I have loved this experience and will look forward to more. Little boo boo's happen it live just turn them into something else and go again. I still had to make some adjustments as I have an eye disease so my cutting is not always the best. No nothing can help believe me. I see crooked and that is that so I adjust and live around it I do let it fence me in. I hope I can post the picture of my top before too long. Thanks Judy for the ride. Looking forward to the next ride.

Caroline S 04-11-2013 06:48 AM

I totally finished my table topper yesterday, quilted and bound, whooo hoooo! If we ever get some sun here I will take a good picture. It feels good get this one out of the to be quilted pile.

Jannie 04-12-2013 09:37 AM

Ladies, I didn't join in this ride, but I love the runners everyone made. Boy, some of you really have an eye for color.

SulaBug 04-18-2013 09:43 AM

I wasn't able to join in on making this Mystery Train table runner this time, but I will be anxious to know when there just might be another train ride coming along!! :D These trips have been awesome & I "THANK" Judy so much for making them possible!!
:D :D :D :D

sewNso 04-19-2013 04:42 AM

i didn't join in either this time. other projects got done., but these blocks could be used for any size quilt. sooooo orginal. love them. thanks judy. watching, maybe, I'll join the next one. FWQ started. 25 blocks done. and 4 quilts need to be taken to the quilters or done myself. still debating how they will be quilted.