Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   April 1st 2011 "Houses" BOM "Spring Birdhouse" Discussions and Directions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/april-1st-2011-%22houses%22-bom-%22spring-birdhouse%22-discussions-directions-t112466.html)

AgapeStitches 04-01-2011 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Corky
LOVE THE BLOCK! However, I have to print out instructions (my printer/computer is downstairs and my sewing room is up) and I cannot afford to print so many pages, especially in color, so I rewrote it. Here it is for your use if you like. I also combined pieces "O" with "H" and "N" with "I", seemed easier.

Enjoy!
Barbara

I downloaded both and neither one has the bird or roof pieces for applique.

Floralfab 04-01-2011 11:29 AM

Qbee, I love this birdhouse block. Although I have learned a lot about paper piecing here I am glad for a change. Can't wait to get started. :thumbup:

mommamac 04-01-2011 11:36 AM

LOVE THE BLOCK! However, I have to print out instructions (my printer/computer is downstairs and my sewing room is up) and I cannot afford to print so many pages, especially in color, so I rewrote it. Here it is for your use if you like. I also combined pieces "O" with "H" and "N" with "I", seemed easier.

Enjoy!
Barbara

What a sweetheart - I thank you & Mother Earth thanks you for conserving paper.

doozey 04-01-2011 01:24 PM

What a find !!! gotta love it !!!! Blue birds of happiness to live on my quilt. I will need to ponder this block a while. Could be a whole quilt ????

karenkrafts 04-01-2011 01:35 PM

Just got home from work and took a peek at the the April block I love it! Can't wait to put the fabrics together! And think of all the cute extras we can put in this one! Thanks Qbee!

Nana2Sew 04-01-2011 02:10 PM

Thank you Qbee.......really love the April block.

Corky 04-01-2011 02:51 PM

NOTE: The roof and birds appliques are in the original patterns.

Originally Posted by AgapeStitches

Enjoy!
Barbara

I downloaded both and neither one has the bird or roof pieces for applique.

candi 04-01-2011 03:03 PM

Qbee...this is awesome! Love it.
Although I must say, I am going to try to PP, it is an easy one for that, will see.
I am thinking the birdhouse will be a great addition to my village! After June, I am going to start designing it. Woo hoo! Will try to tackle this next week.

quilter41 04-01-2011 03:20 PM

I dropped out because I don't do PP, but this one is really cute

Millstream Mom 04-01-2011 03:53 PM

What a cute block! I'll have to ponder it for a few days while I try to think of a pleasing color scheme. I'm looking forward to seeing how the other members blocks look!