Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   BOM 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/bom-2011-a-t60065.html)

Jean OK 12-08-2010 03:14 PM

You must be too youg to have had to use one on a regular basis. YEW!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

pookie ookie 12-08-2010 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by GrammaNancy
What happened to houses, I thought that sounded fun. :lol:

Houses and/or stars. No ethnic. No trip around the world. That was the original idea but some others have come along and they have ideas, too. I'll just make my own BOM if it goes in another direction. No harm, no foul.

Anyone with EQ or a love of quilterscache.com can do the same. Maybe do a separate BOM as a group.

laureneberhard 12-08-2010 04:33 PM

The vote totals I came up with are from all the posts on this thread. I believe the last count I took is on page 27 or so and houses was ahead by quite a bit. Nothing says that another BOM can't be started by someone else.

pennyj123 12-08-2010 09:39 PM

Gday, i rather like this idea, only problem is i am not sure of Australia's culture other than thongs and t-shirt and maybe the Australian Cork Hat. LOL

Originally Posted by slvrseven
why not try a ' around the world block sampler" oriental block- celtic block etc. Blocks that represent cultures from around the world - just a thought .

quilting cat 12-08-2010 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by brushandthimble

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hey girls, I am up for anything that you decide on!! :D I think I am hooked on these BOM project's!! Just a thought, but how about different houses?
:D :D :D :D

OH OH I LIKE that!!! Yea Houses!

I'd like to join a HOUSES BOM group. Is there enough interest to have one group doing stars and another houses?

pdcakm 12-09-2010 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Gday, i rather like this idea, only problem is i am not sure of Australia's culture other than thongs and t-shirt and maybe the Australian Cork Hat. LOL

Originally Posted by slvrseven
why not try a ' around the world block sampler" oriental block- celtic block etc. Blocks that represent cultures from around the world - just a thought .

penny, not sure what a cork hat is, but thongs and t-shirts sounds like california too. maybe we are closer than we realize.

craft phanatic 12-09-2010 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by quilting cat

Originally Posted by brushandthimble

Originally Posted by SulaBug
Hey girls, I am up for anything that you decide on!! :D I think I am hooked on these BOM project's!! Just a thought, but how about different houses?
:D :D :D :D

OH OH I LIKE that!!! Yea Houses!

I'd like to join a HOUSES BOM group. Is there enough interest to have one group doing stars and another houses?

If something different gets chosen here, which is perfectly fine, then I would definitely join a separate one doing houses.

Lisas 12-09-2010 06:08 AM

I would love to do houses!

Greeter Eva 12-09-2010 09:12 AM

I am also for houses & I'm not sure I will join if it's something different. Unless it looks very interesting.

Chrys 12-09-2010 09:16 AM

I'm up for houses!!! :)