Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   February 2010 Block of the Month - Cross My Heart - PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/february-2010-block-month-cross-my-heart-pictures-t35167.html)

aberi 02-08-2010 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Sunny Days
my block....was easier than I thought it would be.

Such bright and " Happy" colours... Great job.. Hugs to you for trying paperpiecing! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying it that has tried it!

oksewglad 02-08-2010 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc

Originally Posted by Sunny Days
my block....was easier than I thought it would be.

Beautiful. :thumbup:

Ditto

blahel 02-08-2010 03:08 PM

I am enjoying seeing everyones finished blocks. They all look great! :thumbup:

MarthaVA 02-08-2010 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So, I decided to jump in, and try this BOM thing. I haven't done Jan's block yet.....but, I got Feb's done. LOL
The colors don't come out perfect via camera but I like the way they look in person.

Debra Mc 02-08-2010 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by MarthaVA
So, I decided to jump in, and try this BOM thing. I haven't done Jan's block yet.....but, I got Feb's done. LOL
The colors don't come out perfect via camera but I like the way they look in person.

Oh no, it is beautiful. I would love to try this. I get all of Carol Doaks patterns & have bought several books on the subject. :thumbup:

judee0624 02-08-2010 04:50 PM

It's great! Especially if you like it! :-D :-D :-D
judee

MarthaVA 02-08-2010 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Wow, I didn't realize how distorted it looks in this picture! :(
I'll try again.

Yup, this one is a little better.
:)

MarthaVA 02-08-2010 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Debra Mc

Oh no, it is beautiful. I would love to try this. I get all of Carol Doaks patterns & have bought several books on the subject. :thumbup:

Go for it. This was my first pp. It wasn't bad. I'm not a huge fan. I like the way they come out, nice and crisp. But wasn't crazy about it.....can't put my finger on why. But once you get in the groove of how to do it (I downloaded 2 tutorials and printed them out) then its not all bad.

Sunny Days 02-08-2010 05:21 PM

They all look great!!

aberi 02-08-2010 07:14 PM

Wow, I didn't realize how distorted it looks in this picture! :(
I'll try again.

Yup, this one is a little better.
:)

this looks great!!! big hug your way for completing paperpiecing.... looks so pretty!