Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   February 2010 Block of the Month - Cross My Heart - PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/february-2010-block-month-cross-my-heart-pictures-t35167.html)

SulaBug 02-22-2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by dr mimi
here is mine

I just LOVE your February BOM!! :thumbup: Your colors turned out so cute & cheerful. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
:D :D :D

Oklahoma Suzie 02-22-2010 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug

here is mine

I just LOVE your February BOM!! :thumbup: Your colors turned out so cute & cheerful. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
:D :D :D

I agree, love the yellow, makes me think Spring.

Dani 02-22-2010 12:32 PM

here is mine

Love your block, dr mimi. There's nothing prettier than yellow tulips!! Love the cloud fabric too. Nice job!

aberi 02-22-2010 03:00 PM

here is mine

Oh my,,,, what beautiful colours!!! big hug your way for doing the paperpiecing block!!!! It is so neat to see all the different colour combinations of the same block!

dr mimi 02-22-2010 03:47 PM

i lived in holland and one thing i miss the most( beside the food) is the month of May and the Tulips blooming i have bought artificial yellow tulips just to remind me of me Den Hage days, now i have a block for memory, thanks all for your kind remarks

Oklahoma Suzie 02-24-2010 08:52 AM

i lived in holland and one thing i miss the most( beside the food) is the month of May and the Tulips blooming i have bought artificial yellow tulips just to remind me of me Den Hage days, now i have a block for memory, thanks all for your kind remarks

It must have been wonderful living there.

quilter rkc 02-24-2010 12:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Now that Feb is almost over I finally found time to construct the Jan and Feb blocks. This was my first attempt at PP and will try it again although it was not instant love...

Jan. 2010
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19229[/ATTACH]

Feb 2010
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19248[/ATTACH]

aberi 02-24-2010 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by TexasGranny
Now that Feb is almost over I finally found time to construct the Jan and Feb blocks. This was my first attempt at PP and will try it again although it was not instant love...

VERY NICE!!!! Big hug your way for doing the PP!!! It's nice to step out of our comfort zone and try new things! Just think of all the wonderful new patterns you will be able to make!!!
Love the colours...

mrspete 02-24-2010 12:27 PM

Both your blocks are gorgeous, Texas Granny. I still haven't jumped in to doing February's yet.....I've messed up twice....I just inept.

Dani 02-24-2010 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by TexasGranny

Ooooooh! What pretty blocks! I love them. Good job!