Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   February 2010 Block of the Month - Cross My Heart - PICTURES (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/february-2010-block-month-cross-my-heart-pictures-t35167.html)

SharonC 02-02-2010 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by littleone
Everyones blocks are so unique and beautiful. Had the morning off today so just had to get after the Feb. block, hadn't done PP for a long time, think I could do this more often. Thanks Aberi for posting this block. And an early Happy Valentines Day everyone.

Love your colors...they are so pretty together.

blahel 02-02-2010 05:15 PM

enjoying seeing everyones blocks so far, so colorful. I have nearly finished mine so hopefully will post a photo soon.

Bailey's mom 02-02-2010 07:17 PM

Both of you did a wonderful job! I love them!!!!!!!

SulaBug 02-02-2010 11:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
OKAY ladies!!:D I am going to be brave & post two pictures of my February B's OM!! :D The first one shows my very first try, at pp'ing. I wasn't going to use it, but after thinking about it, I thought what the heck. I will always remember how I learned to pp, when I see it!! :D My second block went together so much easier & I am very pleased with it. I am glad that I had this opportunity to learn something new!!
Enjoy
:D :D :D

My first try & not so good!!:D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37749[/ATTACH]

Second one turned out much better!!:D
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37750[/ATTACH]

brushandthimble 02-03-2010 04:25 AM

Sulabug, I love your first one with each 'flower' a different color:)
Great job.

Lizzydripping 02-03-2010 05:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And here's my February block.

Bailey's mom 02-03-2010 06:03 AM

What a beautiful job. I hope that mine will look as good as all of yours!!!

aberi 02-03-2010 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
OKAY ladies!!:D I am going to be brave & post two pictures of my February B's OM!! :D The first one shows my very first try, at pp'ing. I wasn't going to use it, but after thinking about it, I thought what the heck. I will always remember how I learned to pp, when I see it!! :D My second block went together so much easier & I am very pleased with it. I am glad that I had this opportunity to learn something new!!
Enjoy
:D :D :D

Way to go!!! they both great... you would never know this was your first pp.!! Big hug your way for doing these beautiful blocks!

aberi 02-03-2010 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Lizzydripping
And here's my February block.

I LOVE the colour choice ... really looks modern!!!
Big hug to you for completing the block...
Very nice...

SulaBug 02-03-2010 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by brushandthimble
Sulabug, I love your first one with each 'flower' a different color:)
Great job.

Thank you for the compliment. When I started the first block, I decided to do the different color's, like a bouquet. I just wished that I would have made the leaves better. Oh well, It's going into my quilt anyway!!
:D :D :D :D