Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 05-24-2017 10:34 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Dublb, we bought flooring covering cloth from Wal Mart, like a large tarp, and it worked fine in our new home in Texas. Easy to move from down stairs to up stairs. Good luck with all that prep and painting.

JeanieG, what a trip you had, wow! I have cousins in Idaho and it is beautiful country. Hope you have success at putting your machine back together again. And I wish you success on your UFOs...I am trying to work on mine.

A few more flowers from our homestead. Wisteria tree, Wisteria vines, Heirloom Roses, and one perennial bed.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]573560[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]573561[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]573562[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]573563[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]573564[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]573565[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]573566[/ATTACH] The Wisteria Vine wraps around the SE corner of our front lawn and is about eleven years old. We have a number of Heirloom Roses that are very hardy and withstand our winters here in zone 5. DH does the up keep on them now...my part is to take the pictures for him. LOL! Enjoy, may it brighten up your day.

dublb 05-24-2017 12:08 PM

Sue!!!! Those are just wonderful! They do brighten up the day! :)

sewbizgirl 05-24-2017 01:34 PM

Beautiful flowers, QNS! Thanks for showing them.

givio 05-24-2017 05:46 PM

Oh, my word!! It got that big in 11 years??! If I had only known! I thought it took much longer to grow a wisteria. That is just drop down gorgeous!

It's so nice to read everyone's updates.

My DIL that lost her little girl a while back is pregnant now. We pray all goes well and there is happiness with a new little one. My other DIL is expecting in June, so time to get a baby quilt sewn. I plan to make one with my sister as she likes to contribute to the project. She doesn't have any grandchildren, just grandnieces and nephews, so I like to sew the baby quilts with her help.

sewbizgirl 05-25-2017 08:14 AM

Our wisteria did their "showing off" back in March. We had a warm snap and they all bloomed. Then a cold snap, warm snap, cold snap.... this is spring in Mississippi, usually! All that purple is sure gorgeous!

Givio, how wonderful to have a sister to quilt with. And I'm so happy for the grieving couple to have a new baby to look forward to. I know that will be a joy for all of you. You are so blessed with all these sweet babies coming!

Today is hubbys and my 32nd anniversary. Feels like yesterday that we got married up on the mountain in a botanical garden on Maui. Lots of ups and downs since then, but we made it! Still together and still loving each other!

A happy day to all... it's gorgeous here today.

mmac71 05-25-2017 05:15 PM

Happy Anniversary Sewbiz and Mr. Sewbiz!!

givio 05-25-2017 05:51 PM

Hurrrrrah! Wonderful news about your anniversary, SBG! All those years to share your life with someone you love and that loves you back. You are a good example for your children to follow! Best wishes for many more years together!

sewbizgirl 05-25-2017 06:30 PM

Thank you, mmac and Givio! :o

dublb 05-25-2017 07:48 PM

Happy Anniversary SBG!!! That's a long time to be married. :) It's a good life now isn't it. (Well, most of the time. ;D) I've been married for 34 years.

sewbizgirl 05-25-2017 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 7831402)
Happy Anniversary SBG!!! That's a long time to be married. :) It's a good life now isn't it. (Well, most of the time. ;D) I've been married for 34 years.

Thanks, Bev. Almost the same length of time.... Yes, life is good. I've been blessed.