Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

JeanieG 08-29-2016 07:12 PM

givio - no they are artificial flowers! LOL

oksewglad 08-29-2016 07:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the quilt I bound for my neighbor's family....got the postcard quilt done, too.[ATTACH=CONFIG]557156[/ATTACH]

dublb 08-29-2016 08:15 PM

Everybody ia so busy & all I did today was laundry. We are going back to Midland on Wed. We are gonna do some dove hunting but we are also gonna see about a garage sale. I do hope that we sell some things. :)

sewbizgirl 08-29-2016 08:15 PM

OK, that is such a great quilt! Really love that ribbon-y block in the lower right corner. Is this the one your neighbor left all done except for the binding?

Would love it if you'd show us the postcard quilt too.

oksewglad 08-29-2016 08:26 PM

Thanks, SBG...yes it is my neighbor's...the postcard is ready to come out of the dryer soon. I used crayola marker...ultra washable kind...to mark the quilting lines...and they washed out...yeah...

oksewglad 08-29-2016 08:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hot outta the dryer...denim and khaki for post cards...fabric left overs for the backing...Colors on back are actually more golden and deep green...light poly backing makes this a cosy quilt. [ATTACH=CONFIG]557161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]557162[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 08-29-2016 09:12 PM

Great quilts OK!! Love your neighbor's quilt! Wow, all that applique! I admire, but don't do!

Bev - good luck at your garage sales this weekend!

QuiltingNinaSue 08-30-2016 04:44 AM

Jan, did the mailman deliver on Saturday or do we go another round to get the package delivered???? Have to find the tracking number on this package if it did not, I will lodge a complaint.

Lovely work, OK. Always enjoy seeing what you have done.

JeanG, great work on your quilts, too. Wish I had some finished to show.

Progress made on QR...hope I can finish the re-organizing this week. Seeing the cancer doctor again on Thursday; he may wnat to re-do his nose job on left side of my nose and we will go from there, and will see what else.

Wishing Quilter 65 Happy Birthday today.

sewbizgirl 08-30-2016 08:40 AM

Thanks for sharing the quilt photos with us, OK. I couldn't imagine what a postcard quilt would look like! You are so sweet to finish those for your neighbors.

Good luck at the cancer doctor's, QNS. Hope all is well.

I have a big house cleaning to do today. Just got back home from Memphis and all the Memphis kids will be coming here tomorrow, to sleep and then go with us to Louisiana Thursday for SIL's funeral on Friday. The family is all working their way home to Louisiana this week.

oksewglad 08-30-2016 03:14 PM

Thanks all..FYI...the postcard is one I made...I dropped it off at the local Binky Patrol collection site this morning...nothing like having company to get the house cleaned...once in a while when I'm on a cleaning binge...kids ask "who's coming?":p:D