Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

oksewglad 09-10-2015 06:52 PM

I'm not sure of a name...I was inspired by an antique quilt...I'm thinking the 9P's were 2 1/4" made with 1 1/4" pieces...my internet is slow tonight...I'll try later to share the antique quilt..

Like I said slow internet...can only see your cute thread catcher, Honchey...will catch them tomorrow...

dublb 09-10-2015 08:22 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are 2 picts of my Mini Irish Chain.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]530420[/ATTACH]
This first one is the"kit" I made for myself. :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]530421[/ATTACH]
Here it is. :)
It is hanging on a room divider, it really is square. Hmmmm It is a bit blurry. Sorry.

dublb 09-10-2015 08:25 PM

Oh, the quilt behind it is the Jelly Roll race quilt I did for the class. :)

JeanieG 09-10-2015 09:07 PM

Love that Irish Chain Bev! How did you like teaching the Jelly Roll Race Quilt Class? Were all your students successful in finishing their quilts???

Honchey 09-11-2015 02:10 AM

Bev, Your Irish Chain is so cute..How big is it or should I say "how little" being it's a mini? :D

Rosyhf 09-11-2015 06:09 AM

Honchey, I love Kaffe and I had bought me a stash in July sale at my LSQ, even tho I continue to say, I don't buy fabric lol.....but I just had to have a Kaffe collection and at 40% off, I had to do it lol....love that applique quilt and if it's machine sewed all the better, it's beautiful.....that teenager will surely love that quilt.

Rosyhf 09-11-2015 06:10 AM

NS, I am so glad you had a good day with the family. It is so good to have help when you need it.

Rosyhf 09-11-2015 06:10 AM

Ok, your quilt is beautiful, you must really like those small pieces lol.

QuiltingNinaSue 09-11-2015 06:17 AM

Lovely Irish Chain, Dublb.

According to DD at breakfast table I am 'hoarder' of mass proportions. I told her I would live ;happy' while still alive...and if I prized my things, they would remain 'my things'! She could not understand why I got mad over it...guess she has a lot to learn yet.:eek: Her DF has massive amount of garden tools and I have my quilting fabrics and tools.

:) I am allowing her to do all the breakfast dish washing by herself!:) Oh, I am a bad Mom.

Honchey, your package has been delivered today....I hope it finally made it on the second try....this time to NC.

Rosyhf 09-11-2015 06:36 AM

I don't think I am a hoarder even tho I have massive amount of fabric, doll supplies and painting supplies. These are the things that I enjoy and make me happy. all the rooms and hallways in my house are clear of crafts. you wouldn't know I do so many things. I have seen hoarding where you can't even't get to the bed lol....or the bathroom lol. Periodically, I go through drawers and my supplies and if I am not using it, I donate it. I have donated all my clay things as I lost interest, ovens clay tools etc. Then lace and spools of ribbon and things pertaining to dolls and just keep what I will definitely use. I do this also with my clothing. I don't keep stuff that doesn't fit anymore, except one outfit with the tag still on it. I will fit into that by next year ahhahahahahhahah