Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 02-08-2016 10:21 PM

Bev - thank heavens that he is alright. I agree with givio, I would add a handrail on the wall. At my age, I always reach for the handrails on stairs I attempt to climb. I'm glad I don't have a 2 story house.

QuiltingNinaSue 02-09-2016 07:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Dublb, I think your DH was very lucky in his fall. Nothing broken is good.

What I have been up too with The house that Jack built and Midnight Path: [ATTACH=CONFIG]542309[/ATTACH]Need 18 of the first and 17 of the second one. Off and in the run to finish.

JeanieG 02-09-2016 10:35 AM

Oh love the colors of this QNS!!!

dublb 02-09-2016 06:57 PM

Givo & Jeanie, I agree about the handrail. I mentioned it & he said that he would have been hurt worse if there had been one to land against. Grrrrr. He wouldn't have fallen if he had a hand rail to hold onto & stop the fall. Maybe by the time we actually get outta the Midland house & get it sold I will have convinced him that we need a hand rail & some kinda rubber footing on the stairs.
OH Sue, I love your 3 blocks! They are just lovely!
I agree we are very lucky! I was so frightened when I saw him sprawled at the bottom of those stairs! I thought he had broken everything!

carriem 02-09-2016 07:07 PM

Dublb--I too am glad your husband is ok all-in-all.

QNS--very pretty blocks. I can't wait to see them all put together!!

No time in my craft room like I hoped, but we got groceries for us and DMIL and I got chili in the crockpot before having to leave to take DD to choir practice. I did get a couple hexies sewn on while there. Tomorrow DMIL has 2 appts so I should have plenty of time for hand sewing....

oksewglad 02-10-2016 05:40 AM

Ouch, dublb..and be careful you are not next...

Oh my..a wake up call this morning...literally...my computer is under cyber attack..I didn't stay on the line for details...and didn't go back to sleep..grr..I like my sleep, especially on days when I don't have to be somewhere. Usually watch my caller ID....

QBuddy and I are sewing today...a fun time always...got to get my stuff together. Want to get the meat from the locker and into my clean freezer.

Always enjoy your FWS 30 blocks...I don't always comment, but I'm still watching you...

Sounds like I've set my self up for a busy day...off I go...have a good one....

Rosyhf 02-10-2016 02:10 PM

Hello, hello....I am not doing anything hahahahhaha....no sew, no quilt, no art, no nothing lol....it's cold and I am just knitting at night on John's socks.....hope everyone is well....

oksewglad 02-10-2016 05:54 PM

Good to hear from you Rosy...there you are in balmy FL, sitting in a rocker quietly knitting....I can picture it....

oksewglad 02-10-2016 08:15 PM

Good to hear from you Rosy...there you are in balmy FL, sitting in a rocker quietly knitting....I can picture it....

dublb 02-10-2016 09:24 PM

Hey Rosy! Good to see ya!
OK I hate those calls! Some times DH will mess w/'em. He will say that he doesn't have a PC. Then he will say that he doesn't have a Mac. Then he will say that he just doesn't have a computer. LOL We probably 5 or 6 computers. We only use 3 of 'em regularly. The 3 we use all the time are Mac Book Pro's.