Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

sewbizgirl 04-21-2016 08:19 PM

LOL, JuneBillie! You are right, tho. I think now is my time, too. I just wasn't interested any earlier.

JuneBillie 04-21-2016 09:56 PM

If I am not as communicative right now, it's because I have been a couple of days on Imuran, and hoping I can tolerate it. My sewing is being effected by it too, so I am trying to hang in there. I did get two block diagrams colored tonight with the fabrics picked out so that is something. :) My son called, and is going to pick me up tomorrow evening after he gets off work to take me out to eat, and then us go see my dad, his grandpa. I look forward to that. :)

QuiltingNinaSue 04-22-2016 06:03 AM

I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14 day diet in three hours and twenty minutes.:o LOL!

Honchey 04-22-2016 07:03 AM

Ha Ha Ha :D

JuneBillie 04-22-2016 09:47 AM

Nina Sue, I can sooooo relate to that. lol....
Although at the moment I can't eat too much, but otherwise. I remember when I was young and going to get married one of my aunts said, learn to be a good cook, but don't eat. Geez! lol.... I know what she meant now, but it's not fair. lol......

JeanieG 04-22-2016 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 7530126)
I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14 day diet in three hours and twenty minutes.:o LOL!

What a wit you have! Love it! :D :D

dublb 04-22-2016 12:39 PM

Thanks Sue! I sure like to laugh!

HUGGS JuneBillie, I don't know what Imuran is but if it makes it so you don't want to eat or sew then it has got to be a bummer!

sewbizgirl 04-22-2016 07:25 PM

You're funny, QNS!

JuneBillie, hope you feel better soon. Back to your old self.

Well I am at the big quilt show in Paducah... talk about SENSORY OVERLOAD! I have done nearly everything there is to do here, and tomorrow will finish up before I head out of town. I have loved this experience. What a fun place Paducah is during Quilt Week... but I've gotta get out of here while I still have the money left to buy gas to go home!

I got a ton of new 30's prints!

janRN 04-23-2016 04:35 AM

Good morning. Just getting caught up with yinz. Everyone sounds busy. I've been trying to get 2 quilts finished up to the point of just needing quilting. There has to be some kind of math formula to figure out how many sashing strips and cornerstones to cut; if anyone knows one, please share. I sat there with paper & pencil sketching it out and then counting all the pieces. I know, I know, should have done it in EQ7 but by the time I figured that out I had it drawn LOL. We're getting ready to have hardwood floors installed and I won't be able to sew. We have to move my Sweet 16 to the basement so at least I'll be able to quilt the 2 quilts I sandwiched.

QNS. loved the diet joke. Last year my blood pressure was "borderline" at my check-up. My doc said if I lose 15 pounds it will probably be in the normal range. Did I lose 15 pounds? No. Is my check-up in 2 weeks? Yep. Hmm-better start working on that today...except we're going out to dinner with friends. Oh well, I'll start tomorrow.

Have a great day ladies--Spring is finally here and the trees and early blooms are gorgeous.

Honchey 04-23-2016 06:54 AM

Gee Jan, the only thing I can do in EQ is draw blocks & print them out!!! :D

I always figure out on paper!

My car is covered with pollen from DE...The blooms are just starting here...