Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

oksewglad 02-17-2013 04:13 PM

Catching up here--"Hi ho Hi ho it's off to work I go" to the sewing room. Let's see *** would like a *** block in *** colors. Gonna get this done and ready for send off so I'm not doing it last minute!

dublb 02-17-2013 05:05 PM

Hay Ya'll I went ta Brady!!!! We left yesterday mornin' & came back taday! I didn't want ta come home! We pruned the 2 pecan trees, watched movies, & played UNO.
I
'm really excited about the mystery blocks!
More prayers answered for Bram & Isa, & another milestone.
I have more ta say but just got a call & DDIL is at the hospital. They are determin' if she is in real labor or not. She is at 36 weeks so they will let her deliver & not try ta stop it.
PS I did git my BB's taday !!! Wondreful ya'll!!!

Honchey 02-17-2013 06:18 PM

I'm so glad to see everyone so far is very upbeat about this little jaunt of ours...

I went over the email addresses with a fine tooth comb and found the bugs...It is all straightened out now and QNS's emails should go thru now...

QuiltingNinaSue 02-17-2013 07:05 PM

Thanks, Honchey. Received the email back so think we are all set!:) Colder weather moving in, so its time to quilt little more...and decide on what project to do...too many choices!!

JeanieG 02-17-2013 07:26 PM

Anne are you going to resend us the listing with corrections, or should we just correct the message you already sent?

dublb 02-17-2013 07:50 PM

They sent DDIL home. Her contractions are strong & 5 min.s apart but are doin' nothin'.

I wanted ta say how lovely my BB's are! Thanks ya'll!

Honchey 02-17-2013 07:54 PM

Jeanie, Every month any new info or corrections will be included for that month... I will see if I can correct the list and resend it without having to change everything... I just don't want to do it tonite...I will work on it tomorrow..there are only 2 items to change...the dot com after your name is one and Ggals tute is the other...QNS was my error in reversing her email letters when sending it...not in the context of the listing....

JeanieG 02-17-2013 08:05 PM

We can wait until next month for the corrections Honchey. No problem! I thought there were maybe more than just the two!

QuiltingNinaSue 02-18-2013 05:19 AM

A good quilting day and week, I hope. Nothing on the schedule, we can really be retired this week..:):o:thumbup: Hope to re-do the quilting room a bit in clean up and organize projects a bit and work on PC blocks and the mystery block here and the three new projects I have acquired...they jumped out at me on the last FART trip and insisted on coming home with me!! LOL!!

janRN 02-18-2013 05:33 AM

Isn't it amazing, QNS, how those fabrics and projects follow us home? Good thing they're not puppies--I'd be one dog short of being the crazy dog lady LOL!!! Enjoy being "retired" this week (altho I can't see you not doing a hundred things at once). Hope you spend lots of time sewing.