Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 05-18-2013 10:41 PM

YES, I love this! You might not like me anymore but I like this better than the embroideren panel :)

mirabelle 05-18-2013 11:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
True friends tell it like it is Anael, I appreciate all the imput I have had with this, I finally feel like I am getting somewhere today. I only have 3 more flowers to applique on my Kim Deihl quilt and I have all the borders ready to go, might sit and stitch tonight while I watch the Aviator. I also made another MB yesterday, I only have 4 more to make and they look so good on my design wall:eek:

And the dog had a bath

mirabelle 05-18-2013 11:21 PM

Anael the embroidered panel might just find itself hidden in the deep dark recesses of my fabric cupboard never to see the light of day again:D:D

Sammy had a haircut too and that look on his face says "I'm not happy with you Mum, you made me look pretty and I'm a boy":D

Anael 05-18-2013 11:33 PM

Oh the embroidered panel will see the light of day once again :)

Sammy looks cute with his new haircut but I can understand why he's not so happy with it. It will grow back but he might not know that :D

Anael 05-18-2013 11:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is Isa, picture taken yesterday. She's in some kind of cuddle room with colored lights and soft music. There's lots to see for her. I don't know how you call it, here it's called 'snoezel kamer'.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414336[/ATTACH]

Anael 05-18-2013 11:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and another one:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414337[/ATTACH]

mirabelle 05-18-2013 11:51 PM

Beautiful photos of Isa, long time since I have been to a maternity hospital:D but I guess over here if they have them they would be a stimulus room, to stimulate the senses. She is definitely looking at something.

Anael 05-19-2013 02:11 AM

She's following the coloured lights. We hope Bram can go there today too. They have to find a mobile device for his oxygen! Let's hope they found one. I will be going to the hospital in a few minutes.

mirabelle 05-19-2013 02:52 AM

Give them both a hug from me..

gardnergal970 05-19-2013 04:36 AM

Mirabelle....picture is worth a thousand words. I had forgotten what the embroideried panel looked like when you referred to the first picture, it didn't register. I also like the black strip with the green that you have settled on. I'm sure that the embrodiery panels will call to you for another time and won't live in the closet forever.
Anael...Isa is just beautiful. It's wonderful how the science of preemies has advanced like it has!
Dubib....keep preparing for the move. You can be ready at a moments notice that way.
QNS...love the pictures of your spring flowers. Have you recovered from your class? Did you get all of your tables and machines set up now?
It's a beautiful, sunny morning. Nothing special planned. My DH usually likes to hop in the truck and take a drive on Sunday so we'll see. Have a good day, everyone!