Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

gardnergal970 06-05-2013 05:17 AM

OK....well thought out runner. It's the size that will probably be used too.
Anael....praying....
JanRN...I too think that you can FMQ. You're trying too hard to be perfect and tense up from your shoulders down through your hands. Try some circles concentrating on the relaxing part and not what it looks like and what it looks like will be less jerky
QNS...roosters make wonderful meat and your ducks keep you in eggs. Have fun on the shop hop.
carrie....enjoy work today.
Mirabelle...one eyed refs are always to blame aren't they. Enjoy your time with DD
my DH's grandson is here today to help clean up the shed. I got a call that Easy Street is quilted so will pick that up this afternoon. Did get another row on the class project and need to cut some more pieces. QB is acting up today. See you all later.
[TABLE="width: 680, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Anael 06-05-2013 07:09 AM

My DS just called. The procedure has been done, I don't know how Isa's doing though. He will call again as soon as he knows.

Anael 06-05-2013 07:49 AM

My DS just called again. The procedure went well, she has to stay the night in hospital. If all goes well she can go home tomorrow :)

oksewglad 06-05-2013 08:10 AM

Great news, Anael.

Anael 06-05-2013 08:12 AM

Thanks OK! I love your table runner design!

janRN 06-05-2013 08:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Awesome news Anael--yay for Isa!!

My co-worker's son was in a bad motorcycle accident about 6 wks ago and his friends are having a benefit dinner & auction. Local businesses and others donated items. I made this Steelers wall-hanging to donate. Don't think they'll get much for it; it will be mostly his 25-30 year old friends but hope it brings a few dollars.[ATTACH=CONFIG]417313[/ATTACH]

Anael 06-05-2013 08:17 AM

Lovely wall hanging GG!

oksewglad 06-05-2013 08:39 AM

Jan you'd be surprised how well it will sell--nicely done. Lots of Steeler's fans in your area? Dumb ?, right?

JeanieG 06-05-2013 09:45 AM

Great news on Isa, Anael! I hope she is comfortable, poor little girl. She has been through so much. Where are Bram and Mick - home with Mom?

Really neat Steelers wall hanging Jan. You did a great job!

Anael 06-05-2013 11:12 AM

Jeanie, Bram and Mick are at my DDIL's parents. My DDIL was with Isa today. I guess they will be home right now and have to go back tomorrow.
I hope all goes well tonight, if there's any bleeding things go wrong and she will still go blind on her right eye the doctors said. That's why she has to stay. She's not allowed to lay down for hours after the procedure.