Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 07-31-2013 03:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
QNS, great room and a beautiful quilt!

Beautiful MB's too :)

Here's a picture of Bram in Groningen this morning. He's on his way home now :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]427325[/ATTACH]

Anael 07-31-2013 03:56 AM

QuiltE, in case you're wondering :D Stoer can be translated as tough.

carriem 07-31-2013 04:02 AM

Jeanie--I agree, I like having a deadline.

Karen--Is your Sept retreat with your DD? I am sure you won't have any problems catching up with the two blocks by the end of Sept. :)

Anael--Bram looks happy to be going home!!

janRN 07-31-2013 04:14 AM

Anael, the pic of Bram was a great way to start the morning. What a smile!!

Anne, September works well for me, too. I like 2 blocks/month so the blocks will be finished in 6 months instead of over the course of a year. Then it will take me 2 years to finish it but that's just me LOL.

gardnergal970 07-31-2013 04:50 AM

Two a month works for me too but remember that January and February will only be one a month because we will have caught up then.
QNS...thanks for the tour if your sewing room and the pic if your pansy quilt. You get so much done in a day!
Anael...Bram looks great.
JanRN...sorry about Patches. Growing up on the farm we were never allowed to have houses pets but could still get attached to the ones outside.
Carrie...looks like your PT is helping and you're back in the clubhouse full steam.
a little rain again today. I was going to garden but just might have to stay in and sew.:o

carriem 07-31-2013 05:28 AM

Jan--you can do it in less than 2 years! You got your PC quilt all done right? I still have one of those to make. Since all the blocks are done I know it won't take long to finish, just need decide on the layout and do it I guess.

Ggal--PT is helping, still not up to quilting, but cutting and piecing are ok. The embroidered quilt I am doing for DMIL will be quilted by someone else so I figured it was a good top to work on.

SYE---Someone mentioned not making blocks in December and then starting again in January...that would give people to time to catch up and also give us two blocks for Jan and Feb...

Honchey 07-31-2013 05:42 AM

I just went to the QOTS site and the first 2 blocks have been replaced..I don't know what the difference is...they look the same...please read the "note" on the bottom of the page....something about copyright...reprint the pping templates...

Honchey 07-31-2013 06:18 AM

the 3rd & the 17th of the month will be the dates for the SYE Blocks.should each block will have it's own thread?

Anael 07-31-2013 06:24 AM

SYE: that someone was me :D
IMHO I personally don't think we should start a new thread for each block. But maybe for other members it will be confusing having all blocks in one thread? So when we're doing it like all BOM's here we can make one thread a month, even if we start with 2 blocks a month?

Honchey 07-31-2013 06:58 AM

You're right Anael....one thread per month...post the photos on the 3rd & 17th??? input everyone please????