Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

carriem 08-28-2013 04:39 AM

OK---those are some more great minis!!

gardnergal970 08-28-2013 04:52 AM

OK...love the miniatures.
Mirabelle/Jeanie....I love the new block. What an addition to the"playground"!
QNS...you have a treasure trove of beautiful quilts. Thanks for showing them off. I'm glad you're feeling better but I would suggest that you "idle" once in awhile. Full Steam Ahead while preparing for surgery might not be exactly whet the Dr. orderred.
Carrie...I've never heard if letting school out early for heat either but it is probably a good idea.
Dubib...how much longer before the old house is ready for sale?
DD...sun shining in your heart? I sure hope so.
anael...I just realized I've never commented on the Grands.....what a difference time makes! They are darling! Also like the Ode to Mom blocks.
Honchey...how many grands do you have? If you've mentioned it I've forgotten.
JanRN...any more FARTS planned?

Attention international quilters.....this site has shipping at 50% off for international shipping through August 30 with an order of at least $50. Enter the promotional code Peach at check out.

everyone else....go to her site and check out her photos. She is also a photographer and travels the world to attend quilting things. She shows some beautiful work! Oh and shipping is free in the US through August 30 so she might have some fabric that wants to come to your house. I have not ordered from her. I like the touch and feel.....

last couple of days I've harvested some tomatoes and made salsa. My DH says it isn't salsay enough but would make a good base for chili so nothing is lost. It's getting hotter by the day so today I'm in the sewing room catching up.

QuiltingNinaSue 08-28-2013 05:07 AM

Ok...great mini quilts you have put together again. I love the one I have. I feel so lucky to have it.

Mirabelle, what a great new member from Jeanie for the MB collection. I am guilty of putting names on mine so I can remember where they came from. I treasure every one of them; showed them to dh and he approved of everyone of them, too. I like the variety that I have.

GG, I have not received the CD yet; maybe today. Your .... did not name a site, but is it equilter.com? I have ordered from her, but they only sell by the yard...and I do not always want to order a whole yard of fabric. Yes, I am trying to 'catch up' again...feeling the effects of driving and riding in the car yesterday this morning. More Thera-Gesic on the knee and I am going again...at a slow pace.

Wonder what quilt is laying on your beds.....anyone want to contribute to our own show and tell????

Anael 08-28-2013 07:17 AM

GG, that's ok, I don't comment on everything either :)

OK, as always beautiful mini quilts!

Mirabelle, you got a beautiful block from Jeanie!

QNS, I'm glad you're going at a slow pace :)

gardnergal970 08-28-2013 08:13 AM

http://www.equilter.com/. I did forget the site. Sorry.

deranged_damsel 08-28-2013 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
GOODMORNING

well I think today is my Birthday and Christmas all rolled into one!!! after I took the kids to school I went by the mailbox and BEHOLD it was stuffed full of missed mail! things that went missing months ago! and you guessed it! TWO wonderful MB from Jan :D :D :D

So I get home and that Sugar pootch of mine who has been laying by the steps for five days nonstop is nowhere to be found... so I grab a can of dog food and go on a hunt for her.... it didnt take long to find her and the 11 squeeky little pups :D :D :D

OH, GOOD DAY so far :D

carriem 08-28-2013 09:22 AM

Jeanie--great block for Karen!

Jan--your blocks are so fun....D_D happy to hear they arrived!

QuiltingNinaSue 08-28-2013 09:55 AM

D_D those are great blocks from Jan. Nice to see some 'eye candy'. And Sugar delivered 11 little white pups...amazing to watch them grow up!! Pictures of the puppies growth after they open their eyes and start exploring, please, they are so cute then!!

JeanieG 08-28-2013 11:40 AM

Oh nice blocks DD! Great work Jan! Did you have word with the postal service about all this missing mail? I would have trotted all this stuff down there and shown them the dates! That is totally ridiculous!

Great news on Sugar! I'm like QNS - can't wait to see photos of them. Wow 11 puppies, can she feed that many at a time???

mirabelle 08-28-2013 01:09 PM

Great eye candy for this morning, I am about to dash out the door it is 7am and I am heading to patchwork and then to DD's tonight and embroidery club tomorrow. Will be home late tomorrow afternoon. Have a great day everyone.