Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

JeanieG 08-31-2013 03:01 PM

Oh great quilt QNS! What fun to find old photos like this one!

mirabelle 08-31-2013 11:23 PM

Beautiful MB Carriem they all look great together.

QNS made it to 6,000 wow,

we are just home, decided at the last minute to drive an hour and a half to surprise DD and her new BF at lunch, best laid plans always go astray, I got lost and had to phone her and ask the directions to the restaurant:D:D:D but in the end we had a lovely lunch and her new beau is very charming:thumbup:

JanieW 09-01-2013 07:12 AM

I just wanted to to tell whomever sent me the August MB that it is still languishing in Canada Customs. It is Labour Day weekend here so no mail until Tuesday and I am leaving for a very much needed weeks' holiday Tuesday morning so even if it comes then, I'll be gone before the postie visits.

I am sure the block will be waiting for me when I get back and I will post then. No worries on my end, just didn't want the sender to think I was ignoring you.

Hope all are having a terrific weekend.

Anael 09-01-2013 08:20 AM

I made a pie, with pineapple and lemon this time. Very very good :D :D
So hurry to the RV ! ! !

JeanieG 09-01-2013 09:47 AM

I'm running to the RV for some of that pie! YUM!

QuiltingNinaSue 09-01-2013 11:14 AM

Janie, enjoy your break, and I hope your MB is n your box when you get home. You can tell us then how much fun you had on your adventures.

Anael, I am coming on a slow run, baby steps, to get some pie. It sounds so yummmy. Just eat another piece for me, it might get stale before I can get there!

I posted another quilt on SYE site, that I made and was for a very special young lady on her sixth birthday, designed and drew all six horses just for her. Her adopted Mother bought all the fabric for the quilt. And the fringe.

dublb 09-01-2013 11:34 AM

I'm spendin' taday gittin' ready ta go dove huntin' th'sevenin'. I had ta git my huntin' licenses. Then I needed boots 'cause I left my boots in Brady. (I sure don't want ta git snake bit!) DH & I have been diggin' out our huntin' stuff. Most o' it is in his office, in boxes.

mirabelle 09-01-2013 12:45 PM

Yummy Pie Anael, love pineapples...

Anael 09-01-2013 10:31 PM

QNS, we will save you a piece of the pie :)

The Ode to my Mom top is assembled, I will take a picture later today. I still have to find fabric for the borders. I don't know what color will be best. Will audition some colors and see what the top wants.
It's a weird feeling not to have to sew blocks for my mom. But it's not finished yet......I have no idea how to quilt it. I don't want to ruin it and I don't want to send it to a LA'er. We do have a few here in The Netherlands :)

Anael 09-01-2013 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is
[ATTACH=CONFIG]433661[/ATTACH]