Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 12-06-2013 03:52 PM

Every row gained, Mirabelle, means there is one less to go! You know you would rather have DH point it out in construction rather than dd after she gets it! Yes, Mirabelle, the answer was a perfect fit.

Finished Loosey Goosey SYE this afternoon, everywhere the gander went, flowers seem to sprout up! Wonder if they go in a row like the ducks do? Downloaded all the other patterns including December, and printed out all the patterns. Looked at the MB coming up..that I need to make. Trying to form a plan to move myself forward...and take the first baby steps.

oksewglad 12-06-2013 04:02 PM

Anael and GrannyQ :wave::wave: and :hug: :hug: and sorry no smilie for prayers but they are there too.

Checked my email before on QB--oh a triple answer!

Finally a picture of GGal's pretty block--now to find the cord et al.

Oh mirabelle--hope you get over the "cross eyed" quilt and it's fun (?) and done.

Guess it's super hero capes for the NC Grands. Better get sewing.

QuiltingNinaSue 12-06-2013 04:37 PM

If you have time, check out the quilt of the week....a Dear Jane by lacework, an Irish lass who raised over $34,000.00 for a very special charity home by making a quilt of houses (with a group). She made the DJ in 6 months and 22 days.(Used the format a trip around the world, and hand quilted the 86 inch square quilt.) She used over 5500 pieces in hand piecing and machine sewn. Beautiful job. I seen that JanRN had commented on both postings, so she found it also. Something to thing about, to cheer us onward in January 2014.:sew::sew:

QuiltingNinaSue 12-06-2013 04:38 PM

Correction: Lace lady made the lovely quilt not lacework.

oksewglad 12-06-2013 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Fantastic! QNS thanks for sharing.

Tada here's GGal's star studded block![ATTACH=CONFIG]450309[/ATTACH]

Go over to this thread to check out a couple of projects I just finished and must get in the mail.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...t-t236210.html

mirabelle 12-06-2013 07:06 PM

oooooh oksewglad that block would look great with my blue stars:thumbup: so pretty, Ggal you did an awesome job with it.. Now to check out the other threads

Blue Bell 12-06-2013 07:09 PM

Beautiful block.

QuiltE 12-06-2013 07:11 PM

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Have done all my catch-up reading.

Anael ... I;m ever so glad to know you are back home ... and feeling so much better than your last hospital stay. Let's hope all continues so.

GrannyQ ... {{{{HUGS}}}} as you continue on with your treatments and wait for your husband's next appointment to discuss.

Some great new MBs have arrived and been shown to us ... I've lost track, but I'm thinking there are still some November MBs?

As always BusyBMiraB has been productive ... it was fun to see the ongoing progress. And so nice to see all the RonaldMcD quilts together.

Looks like many of us are dealing with similar weather ... except of course, MiraB! :)
Yesterday it hit 15C, and then started to drop rapidly at sundown. Will be a long time before we see double digit positives, I am sure!

Am hoping for a good weekend of ME time ... which you know what that means! :)

Honchey 12-06-2013 07:17 PM

Hi Everyone, I got called into work today and my knee is going to be talking to me all night :(...I just hope I can make it until after the holidays :(

OK & GGal, what a beautiful MB. the blues are so Blue :D

I'm going to take a pain pill and go to bed...nite all!!

QuiltE 12-06-2013 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 6443046)
Hi Everyone, I got called into work today and my knee is going to be talking to me all night :(...I just hope I can make it until after the holidays :(

OK & GGal, what a beautiful MB. the blues are so Blue :D

I'm going to take a pain pill and go to bed...nite all!!

Take care Honchey ... and yes, drugs can be your friend at times.
I know you will use them responsibly. {{{HUGS}}}