Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

QuiltE 01-08-2013 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 5772451)
Ok, QuiltE, what did you order...please, we & our inquiring minds want to know!!

I did get your HP 8600 Pro ... but only the Pro ... and not the upgrades.
I know I may regret not being able to scan larger items on the flatbed, but the costs didn't convince me I wanted to pay for it! If I have the need, then I'll have to go to Staples.

The computer is a turbo charged i5 with more memory than I'll ever need ... I'm more than certain of that! :)

Thanks to Everyone for tolerating all my questions (and frustrations!) ... and for all your input to get me thru to the finish for the order. Then there's the learning curve once I get it all here IRL! .... then see me start pulling my hair out and screeeeeeeeeaming! :D

Anael 01-08-2013 06:54 PM

It's in the middle of the night and I'm AWAKE :(

QuiltE, what did you order????? Tell us! We want to know! :D

Carriem, 48 Y seams WOW. You're brave! My BB should be finished day after tomorrow or should I say tomorrow as it's today already. Do I make any sense?

Mirabelle, good to hear you're nowhere near those fires!

QuiltE 01-08-2013 07:24 PM

Anael ... as soon as I saw your post I went *blink* and muttered to myself, "that woman should be sleeping!" :)
I think we must have been posting at the same time, as my answer to your question is in the post before yours ... not going to consider the other reason you might have missed it! And with no sleep ... the BBs??

Now back to counting your sheep and soon you'll sleep, Anael ......... zzzzzzzzz!!!

I'm about to label the BBs for each of you.
Hoping to make tomorrow's mail ... that'd be today for Anael!!

dublb 01-08-2013 09:28 PM

I didn't go anywhere taday nor yesterday. I guess I'm hibernating. LOL I do have my BB blocks done & signed so I'll send 'em out tamarrow. I'm gonna go shoppin' w/DDIL so I'll mail 'em before we meet.

QuiltE 01-08-2013 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by dublb (Post 5772834)
I didn't go anywhere taday nor yesterday. I guess I'm hibernating. LOL I do have my BB blocks done & signed so I'll send 'em out tamarrow. I'm gonna go shoppin' w/DDIL so I'll mail 'em before we meet.

DublB ... Mine will be in the mail tomorrow too!
Though I suspect ... yours will no doubt get to CarrieM much faster than mine!!

woohooo ... BBs are rolling in at the CarrieM home!!

How exciting for CarrieM .... all the excitement as each package arrives and able to "pet" each of the blocks!!!

Anael 01-08-2013 10:52 PM

LOL QuiltE, now it's today :D

I5, how exciting! I have one too, it's a HP machine. I've had it since last Spring and I love it.

I'll have some more coffee and start working on the BB :D

mirabelle 01-09-2013 04:51 AM

OK I am going to bed now, have an early start tomorrow, first patchwork meeting for the year. My raffle quilt was too big to hang for a pic so will hang it in the hall tomorrow, its a Bumblebee quilt, so cute..

Carriem you are so lucky, you get to see all the BB's first, how exciting:cool: getting to another finish line for us

carriem 01-09-2013 05:21 AM

Everyone is making great progress on their BBs...keep it up! :) For those who haven't started, the official due date is February 15th (in my hands). If I get them all here early I will sort and send back before that.

Off to run DD to some appts and then home to sew!! YAY!

Anael 01-09-2013 05:28 AM

Down to 4 to go :D I will get there in time and so will the BB ;)

QuiltE 01-09-2013 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Anael (Post 5773210)
Down to 4 to go :D I will get there in time and so will the BB ;)

wooohoooooo!!!

Wonder? will they be Dutch wooden shoes?
Tulips?
or some Delft Blue?
:D