Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

mirabelle 01-07-2014 03:27 PM

My uncontrolled laughter didn't show up, try again:D:D:D:D:D:D

gardnergal970 01-07-2014 04:06 PM

OK....your fabric note cards showed up on my Facebook page today...posted by Quilting Board. Of course, they used your board name but I knew who that famous person was!!!
Cleaned the sewing room today and found 2 long forgotten UFO's:p. Something to keep me sewing and out of the LQS!

QuiltE 01-07-2014 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by mirabelle (Post 6499409)
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

psssssssssssst ... you have to capitalize the DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dublb 01-07-2014 05:54 PM

Wow we made 8000! I love the picts! Especially the roses. I want ta grow some roses in the front o' the house. DH & I planted roses at the house in Brady but the deer got 'em!

mirabelle 01-07-2014 08:02 PM

The deer must have excellent taste Dublb, nothing sweeter than a rose

oksewglad 01-07-2014 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by gardnergal970 (Post 6499482)
OK....your fabric note cards showed up on my Facebook page today...posted by Quilting Board. Of course, they used your board name but I knew who that famous person was!!!
Cleaned the sewing room today and found 2 long forgotten UFO's:p. Something to keep me sewing and out of the LQS!

Oh wow--I'm looking for a blush icon--Thanks for sharing. But you didn't "like" it!:D That's okay I didn't either--don't need to share too much do we?
Looks like you have a purpose for the next couple of days!

Roses in January, how remarkable; love their names QE!

QuiltE 01-07-2014 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 6499873)
.............Roses in January, how remarkable; love their names QE!

What else could they be called? :D:D

deranged_damsel 01-08-2014 06:06 AM

Goodmorning Ladies!!!

just dropping in for a quick "HI" before I run off again.... life is just a bit crazy right now, DS is coming to stay for a bit again, she is filing for custody today and needs to be "NOT ALONE."

DHDD is expecting any time now... Im really concerned for her and she takes it as a threat, so Im AVOIDING most of the family right now, even DH is on thin ice :(
I cant help it! when I get tired I get very HONEST... all TACT goes out the window.

Sigh....

On the plus side, you wouldnt believe the sewing Im getting done!!! ;)

Have a GOOD one :D :D :D

QuiltE 01-08-2014 06:51 AM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} for you DDamsel ... and let yourself find some peace with the pieces! :)

oksewglad 01-08-2014 08:22 AM

You are so right QE! It is so soothing doing something productive when one is under stress; so much better than getting more angry and frustrated. Hope life settles a bit for you :hug:

Honchey--hope you get everything packed that you want to take--safe travels.

Irish Mist is working well, QNS. Nice for you and Janie to "co" decipher the instructions.

Janie, your beautiful flower pictures remind us what will come. I like QNS's idea.

On another thread QE, was back to the salt mines--well I have to head back to the "accounting house" Think of Bob Cratchit scratching in ledger book with old Marley over his shoulder. At least it's warmer here today with a shining sun without sun dogs.