Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

carriem 05-25-2014 05:01 AM

Mirabelle--sorry to hear about your accident. Hope that things heal quickly and you can get back to sewing.

Hope all have a great day! It's beautiful weather here today.

QuiltE 05-25-2014 05:09 AM

**shivers**
to see your hand MiraB ... this is not good!
Looks like MrMiraB will be serving you fish while you are incapacitated. A proud little boy he is in those pics, with his big fishies!! And then sadly to have this happen. Do hope that it heals quickly ... but oh dear. Hope you are right handed, and it does not impede your sewing much.

GGal ... thanks for sorting that out for us! Too obvious for us to realize it was merely just threading the machine with dental floss! :)

Honchey ... good call ... I guess if we used waxed dental floss, we could get waxy goo building up, which could cause more problems.

works4me 05-25-2014 05:55 AM

Ouch Mirabelle. Hope you heal quickly. And I really hope you enjoy the fish.

QuiltE 05-25-2014 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by works4me (Post 6730341)
Ouch Mirabelle. Hope you heal quickly. And I really hope you enjoy the fish.

:DIf it were me .... I don't think I could enjoy THAT fish, after what it did to me! :D

QuiltingNinaSue 05-25-2014 07:18 AM

But the revenge of eating the fish who was innocent did that??? Wait a minute, the fish was hooked by DH. Dh failed to use the cleaning board provided in all charter fishing boats to clean the fish, instead opt to have Mirabelle hold it. Thank goodness it did not take off a finger!

Yes, enjoy every bite of that fish! And think about what you want new in the sewing room...dh owes you a big one back.

Honchey 05-25-2014 07:51 AM

Yes, enjoy every bite of that fish! And think about what you want new in the sewing room...dh owes you a big one back.[/QUOTE]

BIG TIME!!!!

janRN 05-25-2014 08:19 AM

I agree--I'd fry him up good and enjoy every bite.

mirabelle 05-25-2014 02:10 PM

Thank you everyone. the fish was cleaned on the boat and he was filleting the fish when it happened. We have a long stainless steel bench and sink at the back of the house and I was holding the fillet up as it was heavy and he was slicing it off the carcass. Gee hope that made sense.

DH cooked roast lamb for dinner and it was delicious, also did the dishes, win win..

I am about to head to the Docs to have a tetanus shot. Lucky he missed the tendons and nerves, as this morning I can move my fingers freely.

I was so bored yesterday I actually had a nap in the afternoon, something I never do:D:D

Chat to you all later.

PS I am left handed:D:D

works4me 05-25-2014 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by janRN (Post 6730558)
I agree--I'd fry him up good and enjoy every bite.

Hubby or fish? :D

QuiltingNinaSue 05-25-2014 05:56 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok, been working on placement of cats in Wall hanging....which is most pleasing to look at...mockup One or Two or Three: [ATTACH=CONFIG]476823[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]476824[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]476825[/ATTACH]Counting from left to right. Thanks.