Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

dublb 05-28-2014 06:07 PM

{{{{{{{{{{Huggs Sue!}}}}}}}}}}

works4me 05-29-2014 05:26 AM

So glad you are healing so well Mirabelle. Accidents happen and I'm glad this one is turning out to be less than it originally sounded like.

Yes, QNS. Anger is responsible for a lot of problems, especially behind the wheel of a several thousand pound vehicle. My trick in rush hour? Swear under my breath :) then breathe. Breathe again and then adjust speed, position or whatever to let the idiot get away from me. When you are in thick rush hour every single work day you have to come up with some trick to keep the anger in check. The best trick would be retirement, though. :D

Speaking of time off - the final batiks have arrived for my PC. This weekend, I'll be taking a photo of all of the fabrics together. Any interest in my posting it here?

carriem 05-29-2014 05:48 AM

w4m--I would like to see your fabrics all together. :)

QuiltE 05-29-2014 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by works4me (Post 6735801)
........Speaking of time off - the final batiks have arrived for my PC. This weekend, I'll be taking a photo of all of the fabrics together. Any interest in my posting it here?

That would be a big yeeeeeeeeeehaw ... more Halloween batiks!
and doubly so yeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwww ........ photo op!! :D

What were you thinking?
Of course, you know we want to see! :D:D

QuiltingNinaSue 05-29-2014 06:23 AM

All of us has our moments of insanity in our life and how we handle our problems, and K was set by personal emotions, even though she is trained counselor. Life has a way of doing that unfortunately. And with road rage today and most cars having a gun to protect themselves, its a little scary. When my Father wore his special uniform from guard duty at Los Almos testing A bomb site, home to Iowa, all traffic speed traps cops just waved him on through the stop...they did not know what the uniform meant and did not care to find out. Deputy US Marshal uniform he wore later was easier to ID by other cops.

Yes, W4m, our weakness here is fabric...and quilting. We love to admire and see any one's 'finds' that they want to share. I ordered a special seam ripper yesterday....magnifier and light on it. Its hard to see black on black and rip out the seam.

deranged_damsel 05-29-2014 06:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Goodmorning!!!

WOW so much happens when I step away for a bit! forgive me for not addressing each of you!

I had a GREAT four days with my Mom :D :D :D she was working the whole time, but we STILL spent so much time TALKING! it is amazing how many words can come out of a mouth, LOL
I spent time with my youngest sis, and brother... which was needed!

I sewed SOOOoooooo much! and still didnt get as much done as I could have if I hadnt forgotten that one bag! SIGH.... oh well!!!
I finished piecing the top of the row quilt for my niece, my sister squeeled when she saw it! I think it couldnt have turned out better! :) and FINALLY took pictures of the other two niece quilts completed! (the butterfly and ladybug Mom quilted) YAY so I get to share those with yall :D :D :D

Just dropping by for a minute! packing! DH promised to take me and kids on vacation :D Super excited and worried here, we have never been on vacation with the kids.... oooohhhh I stayed up HOURS last night cutting pieces for a hand sewing project I have been working on FOREVER! lets not forget to pack the clothes eh? LOL

HUGS for all!!!
Have a GOOD one ladies :D

Anael 05-29-2014 08:46 AM

W4me, sure we want to see your fabrics ! ! !

DD, I hope you will have a great vacation! Where're you going? I love your quilts ! ! ! The one with the black background is my favorite but I love them all :)

works4me 05-29-2014 09:03 AM

Fabulous quilts DD. The ladybugs and butterflies are great but I especially love the contrast of the heart/black background quilt.

JeanieG 05-29-2014 10:22 AM

Oh really cute quilts DD! Have a great vacation, and did I remember correctly that you are going to Yosemite??? I love that park!

dublb 05-29-2014 10:58 AM

DD have a great time! :) I love all o' your quilts but I think my favorite is the ladybug one. Hmmm I guess my DGD has rubbed off on me. :)