Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 05-16-2014 09:01 AM

GG, they came home May 29th. I would like to hear about the rugs too.

gardnergal970 05-16-2014 02:48 PM

I don't remember saying anything about rugs. Will the real rug maker please stand up?

oksewglad 05-16-2014 02:59 PM

It's you GGal:D--check #9278--you were talking about a floor rug.

dublb 05-16-2014 05:07 PM

I had a very busy day again. Went ta an estate sale, but it was almost sold out. Stopped at my DSis's house & looked at her new baby chicks. They have one rooster that hatched a nest full. They looked it up & found that he was a bread that does that. (Someone gave him & 2 hens ta DSis's kids.) After that I wnet ta Sonic. :) It' was Happy Hour. Then I went ta Pet'sMart ta git catnip. While I was there I bought a Betta. I've wanted another one ever since I bought this house. I was thinkin' I had the equipment. Well when I got home I couldn't find the macrame hanger that I had used before. So after I got him in his vase, w/a plant, I went ta Walmart ta find a macrame hanger. I found everythin' but a macrame hanger. LOL Once I was home DH & I went ta my DM's ta fix her printer. DH turned it on. Then we got home & had a nice supper.

JeanieG 05-16-2014 05:55 PM

"Once I was home DH & I went ta my DM's ta fix her printer. DH turned it on."

ROFL :D :D

dublb 05-16-2014 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by JeanieG (Post 6719473)
"Once I was home DH & I went ta my DM's ta fix her printer. DH turned it on."

ROFL :D :D

ROFL is right. Actually we didn't laugh till we left. I thought that DM was gonna crawl under the bed from embarrassment. She was sure that she had it on.

deranged_damsel 05-17-2014 05:04 AM

GOODMORNING Ladies :D :D :D

oooohhh goodness.... I have just been too busy to sit down! let alone find a peaceful moment to sit down and write a bit.

I took the bunny hutch outside to give it a good cleaning from the winter... and started taking it apart and soon had a big old pile of nothing :( Bunnies are in a travel crate and none too happy about it... we will see how much they LOVE their new home when I FINALLY have time to finish it ;)

End of School!!!! I sound like a broken record... Alice Cooper! LOL My dd is finished! ds has a few days more. they BOTH have finished with 97% to 100% on their final tests :D :D :D

We got several inches more of snow! I dont think I will have time for tomato planting this year.... I have shrubs and trees to do right away :D

We did ds birthday and all of the fun stuff that goes along with that! he had a good time I think ;)

My refrigerator died last week :( so we drove over to sears (two hours away) and picked up a new one... also a new gas range followed me home :D :D :D we swapped out the fridge.. but havent has time to move stove in yet.

This coming weekend Im going to go see my Mom for a few days. and QUILT!!! Im excited it has been soooo long since we sat down together and sewed :D

My cat disappeared :( I thought I lost her... even taked to the kids about the possibility of her not coming home :( a week later she came home!!! I was so relieved I CRIED. soooo we are probably expecting kittens this summer ;) that will be fun for the kids I think! I think Kitty missed me too! yesterday she brought me a kangaroo rat as big as her head.. still alive and dropped it in the kitchen at my feet :D so proud of herself :D

YES Dh and I are doing OK. it is SO much WORK and ALOT of talking.... exhausting! but I think we are getting somewhere :D
I convinced him to take me and the kids on Vacation next month. I want to take them to Yellowstone :D

Have a good one ladies!!!!!

gardnergal970 05-17-2014 05:27 AM

:o:o So embarrassing......I slept since I made that comment and completely forgot.....I'm using my practice quilting blocks, joining and binding them to make a throw that can be used on the floor for babies before they begin to crawl. As they grow older it can be used for anything the kid can imagine in it's play. The quilting will be too tight for it to be cuddly. I won't call it a baby quilt because both the design and fabric are adult but it definitely has use for a baby.

Honchey 05-17-2014 01:22 PM

Hi Everyone, After helping out for 2 days with my DS moving I was so exhausted I did absolutely nothing for 2 days...Last evening was the first time I was out since Tuesday...Celebrated my birthday with some freebies from TGIF. Still trying to remember where I put my camera...Felt pretty good this morning so I drove to the store to do some food shopping.. very easy supper tonite...spinach salad with rotisserie chicken drizzled with honey mustard dressing...I put all sorts of stuff in the salad..dried cherries, mandarin oranges, pecans..it's soooo good.

D_D, I had a cat that would bring dead squirrels in the house...I'm still amazed that a cat would be able to kill a squirrel.
Have a good weekend all...

janRN 05-17-2014 01:46 PM

I've never had a cat but we had a Dalmatian that would catch those small hoppy toads in the back yard and bring those in. Usually they were still alive and I'd have to round them up. Yuck!