Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Jane Stickle Cyber Block Party, Week 20, LS 3, K10, C2, C4, and C7. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-week-20-ls-3-k10-c2-c4-c7-t46156.html)

Butterflyspain 06-05-2010 07:23 AM

Ladies just peeking at what I have still to do, the blocks all look estupendo, well done. Now on to week 18 or is it 17, not sure, been out all day so havenīt managed any sewing today at all, so must put on my big girl pants and get sewing.

Elle

eleftheria 06-05-2010 09:37 AM

I haven not any sewing today going to a 2yer. brithday party with my grandkids.

Butterflyspain 06-05-2010 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by eleftheria
I haven not any sewing today going to a 2yer. brithday party with my grandkids.

Have a great time Elf

Elle

Maksi 06-12-2010 12:28 AM

bc I love your blocks!
Elef your DJ turned out to be awesome! WOW!

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 03:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yea I have done week 20. However problem was I ran out of white fabric so C2 doesnīt look quite so effective and I think I will do it over again when I buy my fabric on Monday.
I was feeling so good too and then I looked at all your blocks and realised the outside needed to be a different colour, darn it.

Never mind its wonky anyway so needs doing again.

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 03:47 AM

I am going to have to root through my fabric collection there just must be some white in there some place. I just canīt sew when I have a whole Sunday to do it in.

Elle

sandpat 06-13-2010 04:47 AM

Elle...I just love how you fussy cut the C7! The others look wonderful too. I remember that C4..it was a bit of a booger for me, it was hard to line up that center portion correctly. I swear that my new best friend when lining up the "units" to sew is that darn glue pen by sewline. Love the thing!! I wouldn't take much to put the white on the outside edges of C4..hope you find some in your stash

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Elle...I just love how you fussy cut the C7! The others look wonderful too. I remember that C4..it was a bit of a booger for me, it was hard to line up that center portion correctly. I swear that my new best friend when lining up the "units" to sew is that darn glue pen by sewline. Love the thing!! I wouldn't take much to put the white on the outside edges of C4..hope you find some in your stash

Ah ha, a glue pen heh, well that just might be the answer to my problems.

FOUND some white musline yippee. Off to sew again Elle

sandpat 06-13-2010 05:18 AM

Yeah...you need to get one of those pens Elle. I started using it because all my tris were coming out soo wonky. Now I use it on all of them, works wonders for me! :lol:

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Yeah...you need to get one of those pens Elle. I started using it because all my tris were coming out soo wonky. Now I use it on all of them, works wonders for me! :lol:

Where do you buy them and whats the name of them please Patti