Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Jane Stickle Cyber Block Party, Week 20, LS 3, K10, C2, C4, and C7. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/jane-stickle-cyber-block-party-week-20-ls-3-k10-c2-c4-c7-t46156.html)

sandpat 06-13-2010 07:34 AM

Its just called a Fabric Glue Pen. Its made by Sewline. It has a litght pink bottom and a dark pink top on it. You can buy the glue sticks to refill it too. I bought mine from my LQS, but I think that you can find them on line. IF you can't, let me know, I'll get you one and send it to you.

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Its just called a Fabric Glue Pen. Its made by Sewline. It has a litght pink bottom and a dark pink top on it. You can buy the glue sticks to refill it too. I bought mine from my LQS, but I think that you can find them on line. IF you can't, let me know, I'll get you one and send it to you.

Off to have a check on line, thanks Patti.

Butterflyspain 06-13-2010 10:16 AM

Found it on amazon if anyone else is interested in this product 6.85 Dollars

Elle

Janstar 06-13-2010 02:42 PM

Your blocks are so pretty Elle! I just love the fabric you are using!! You will love your glue stick. I made it through a few of my blocks and tris using it. Great little tool!!

sandpat 06-13-2010 04:21 PM

I'm so glad you found it Elle...I think you'll like it!

Tiffany 06-14-2010 05:09 AM

Wow Butterfly, those are gorgeous!!! I think I'm drooling. :!:

Butterflyspain 06-14-2010 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany

Thanks Tiffany, hope you had the paper hankies at the ready and not drooling on your DJ. LOL

Tiffany 06-16-2010 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Thanks Tiffany, hope you had the paper hankies at the ready and not drooling on your DJ. LOL

My DJ already has blood, sweat, and tears in it. Why not a little drool? :lol:

Butterflyspain 06-16-2010 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

My DJ already has blood, sweat, and tears in it. Why not a little drool? :lol:

I know that feeling too, some of those blocks are a little trying to say the least. I have spent 3 hours on one and its just put together but not sewn. The one I thought was going to give me bother went together like a dream, canīt remember the number but the name was mouse in the mirror, I liked that one.

Tiffany 06-17-2010 06:40 AM

Mouse in the Mirror...I will remember that one. I haven't encountered it yet.

My blocks take me anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days to finish. The 3 day one was the Bread Basket block. I grew so sick of Y-seams I just had to stand up and walk away. The block turned out great, but I'm over the Y-seams now. :P