Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/judys-3rd-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t203100.html)

SunlitenSmiles 10-24-2012 06:58 PM

JeanieG

Beautiful!!!!!!

sustraley 10-25-2012 03:08 AM

Love the blues JeanieG.

Jenniky 10-25-2012 05:52 AM

Dotcomdtcm- Love the Pie Shop... Looks like a wonderful place to visit. Im sure the train should make a lengthy stop there so we can all fill up on pie. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I love visiting places like your pie shop. I also am fond of your pine cone fabric. :thumbup:

Marytoddliz - Made some homemade chicken soup for you and I have a wonderful bag of deliciously juicy and sweet Valencia oranges to share. Keep feeling better. :)

JeanieG - Love you blue fabrics the floral one has caught my eye several times when shopping but has yet to make it into my stash. :)

Waiting for Judys' input on my final selections but Im thinking the second set everyone likes is the winner, but I still feel like something is missing. Im keep feeling like the E and F should be a solid blue and the white and then the ab and cd prints.. ???? IDK. Hmmm

AnngelAnne 10-25-2012 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by purtercat92 (Post 5609999)
Here are my fabrics, are they okay?

Love, love, love these, I sure hope they will work for this mystery, can't wait to see them together in something.

frustratedquilter40 10-25-2012 08:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]372340[/ATTACH] Here is my HST (all of them are done :)) Every ones are turning out so great can't wait until Saturday for the next clue.
And definitely would love to stop at they Pie Shop looks like my kind of place :o!

JeanieG 10-25-2012 10:07 AM

Oh Christine - those look beautiful together! Great choice of fabrics!

Gretchen 10-25-2012 10:09 AM

Better late than never!

2 Attachment(s)
So I'd like to jump on board with all you fun folks! Hope you still have room! LoL!! As the racing season here in the Midwest/Gt Lakes area is ending this weekend I will be free to sit in front of my machine and sew till my hearts content - well at least until spring!! As I have never done a mystery quilt I thought I would give it a try - but I told myself I had to go to my fabric collection and make a withdrawal... so here are two options that I came up with.... what do you think?

jaba 10-25-2012 10:21 AM

Pretty fabric Gretchen, I'm partial to the 1st one, I love the gold with your floral. Either way very nice, should be beautiful.

SunlitenSmiles 10-25-2012 10:58 AM

I like the first one best.....beautiful fabrics, Gretchen

and...................welcome aboard ! !

coopah 10-25-2012 11:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]372368[/ATTACH]Getting done! I'll go back and see what others have done as soon as these are all done. Whew! Time for a break. Is anyone in the club car? Guess I'll go look...if any food is left, that would be good, too!