Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   A New Mystery Quilt Train Ride! Hop on-board anytime (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/new-mystery-quilt-train-ride-hop-board-anytime-t188477.html)

debquilts2 06-01-2012 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by lovelyl (Post 5251992)
I have my HST's finished except for trimming them up. I decided to go very scrappy with batiks - hope these work!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]338665[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]338666[/ATTACH]

love your colour choices

chefbwarner 06-01-2012 04:38 AM

May I ask how close the calculations were for the A, B, and C Fabrics??? Thanks, Retta

stefanib123 06-01-2012 06:03 AM

Well, I was going to paint the bedroom today, moved out the furniture yesterday and it's pouring the rain her, and the humidity is horrible. Hubby says not to paint with the humidity like this. I think he's being silly, but what do I know? LOL.

Oh, well, I wanted to finish my hst's today anyway, so I can be ready for tomorrow! LOL!

I'm starving this morning, need to go grocery shopping. I wish you ladies really could bring me one of the awesome things you all talk about on here!

Pam H 06-01-2012 06:21 AM

stef, I wish I could bring you some of these donuts my husband got at the store this morning. I ate one but the rest went out in the garage to give away to my daughter's garage sale customers. I have to say I agree with your husband about not painting when the humidity is high. Wait for a nice day so you can have the windows open.

paintmejudy 06-01-2012 07:17 AM

Ellie the second clue was posting #383 posted on 5/26 -- original post gave fabric needed. Next clue will be tomorrow morning.

handi 06-01-2012 07:25 AM

hi I am Handi, I want to do this mystery however i can not get to the first clue or step. Please help me out here. I don't want to get too r behind and be left at the station. :):)

SunlitenSmiles 06-01-2012 07:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Stefi.....You could paint if whether it dried or not was no concern....giggle.....here have an onion bagel with onion and chive cream cheese (veggies) ok here is a picture of what I am trying to finish today to be ready for tomarrow

[ATTACH=CONFIG]339196[/ATTACH]

nancia 06-01-2012 07:48 AM

sunlite- that's so cute! are the puppy and kitten fussy cut or appliqued? that fabric is wonderful!

i am having a great time in the observation car, what with the eye candy inside and out! love the fabric choices. i have some fabric but just can't commit at this time. i will copy all the directions and be ready to remember this train ride at a later date! i'm going to go get a turkey sandwich on olive bread, and some strawberry lemonade. for dessert i'm having 7-layer dip, so if you wanted some, fair warning! there will be only scrapings left!!:D

haylillan 06-01-2012 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by handi (Post 5257978)
hi I am Handi, I want to do this mystery however i can not get to the first clue or step. Please help me out here. I don't want to get too r behind and be left at the station. :):)

go to page 1 thats where it starts

PokerDiva 06-01-2012 08:29 AM

It is a bit confusing but the first step or "clue" is the fabric requirements on page 1.

Originally Posted by handi (Post 5257978)