Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE PONY CLUB 1st Milestone 15 Block "SHOW & TELL" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/pony-club-1st-milestone-15-block-show-tell-t181065.html)

QuiltingNinaSue 03-27-2012 05:26 AM

Great job. Did any Missouri star make the selected scrap in the block yet? I am behind now on PC, working on FWQ, doing the slashing and putting together the king size quilt. Hope to have it done around Spring Break, so I can work on PC again. Gotta finish FWQ since QuiltE finished hers...

QuiltE 03-27-2012 06:20 AM

**hands on hips**
Oh Sure
QNSue, Go ahead and BLAME ME!!

:D *giggles* :D

JeanieG 03-27-2012 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by quilte (Post 5093941)
**hands on hips**
oh sure
qnsue, go ahead and blame me!!

:d *giggles* :d

lol :d :d

QuiltingNinaSue 03-27-2012 11:54 AM

But, QuiltE, you are an inspiration to the rest of us (OK, me!) to try and do as well. As I remember when I posted a picture of my fabrics for PC you were the one who "tip toed" in to grab a few??? Working on the "dairy cow" bit. Quit trying to copy my pose of hands on hips....I have done that my whole life...and that is a lot of years.

46 years of marriage yesterday. I was NOT a child bride, was old enough to vote, and had my college degree and could still make a a mistake or stupid action yet today...has not changed.... Thought with age come wisdom....and I am still awaiting for wisdom....my Grandmother was so wise with her age. Sigh.

JeanieG 03-27-2012 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingNinaSue (Post 5094784)
But, QuiltE, you are an inspiration to the rest of us (OK, me!) to try and do as well. As I remember when I posted a picture of my fabrics for PC you were the one who "tip toed" in to grab a few??? Working on the "dairy cow" bit. Quit trying to copy my pose of hands on hips....I have done that my whole life...and that is a lot of years.

46 years of marriage yesterday. I was NOT a child bride, was old enough to vote, and had my college degree and could still make a a mistake or stupid action yet today...has not changed.... Thought with age come wisdom....and I am still awaiting for wisdom....my Grandmother was so wise with her age. Sigh.

Congratulations on the 46 years QNS! That is really an accomplishment. I have 47 years in 2 marriages. LOL But 30 with my current husband. And I was also a little older when I married the 1st time. That is the era when a lot of people were getting married right out of high school.

dublb 03-27-2012 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5093713)
Wellllllll ..... we have been side-by-side neighbours for "officially" for 145 years!!!
And unofficially for "forever"!!! :)

Defiantly! Great Neighbors! :)

QuiltE 03-27-2012 05:23 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to QNSue and MrQNS!!!!
I do hope that the two of you did something special, to the two of you yesterday ... to celebrate!!
As for the wisdom ... you may not think it so, but I'm sure many around you think you are wise .... and we sure do!!

And congratulations to you too,
JeanieG .... when will you be celebrating your 30th/31st?

We were almost at 27 when my husband passed.

DublB ... I'm reading that defiantly as definitely ....... at least I hope so! :D

LovingIzabella 03-27-2012 05:26 PM

Congrats to you folks in the marriages for the long haul. That is something to be commended for! Hope you all do something very special. Hubby and I will celebrate 9 years married this year, together for 11. My grandparents were married for 60 years and my In-Laws are going on 50 in a couple of years. I hope to have the same!
Hugs
April

dublb 03-27-2012 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5095565)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to QNSue and MrQNS!!!!
I do hope that the two of you did something special, to the two of you yesterday ... to celebrate!!
As for the wisdom ... you may not think it so, but I'm sure many around you think you are wise .... and we sure do!!

And congratulations to you too,
JeanieG .... when will you be celebrating your 30th/31st?

We were almost at 27 when my husband passed.

DublB ... I'm reading that defiantly as definitely ....... at least I hope so! :D

Oooooops!:D
Happy Anniversary QNS! DH & I just had our 29th. We dated for just over 4 years before we tied the knot.

JeanieG 03-27-2012 06:17 PM

And congratulations to you too, JeanieG .... when will you be celebrating your 30th/31st?

We celebrated our 30th last December 19th. On top of that, Joe's first wife had passed away (she had a melanoma that went bad), and we raised his four and my two. His youngest was 9 and both of our oldest were 14! Thank goodness I am so organized! LOL We now have 14 grandchildren!