Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   THE PONY CLUB 1st Milestone 15 Block "SHOW & TELL" (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/pony-club-1st-milestone-15-block-show-tell-t181065.html)

oksewglad 03-02-2012 07:48 PM

Cookie and Jeanie wonderful display of fabric beauties! Isn't it wonderful how different these blocks look with different fabrics.
I should soon be able to post here. Yeah!! A little handstitching and scanning a Bird's Eye then try to put them in my EQ program--looking forward to being able to move them around w/o a design wall.

QuiltE 03-02-2012 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 5026498)
Cookie and Jeanie wonderful display of fabric beauties! Isn't it wonderful how different these blocks look with different fabrics.
I should soon be able to post here. Yeah!! A little handstitching and scanning a Bird's Eye then try to put them in my EQ program--looking forward to being able to move them around w/o a design wall.

Geek!!!! :)

oksewglad 03-02-2012 09:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
TA DA!!! (What Avery (turns 3 on Sunday) likes to say! First 15, then First 18 without the Iowa Star[ATTACH=CONFIG]316928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]316929[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 03-02-2012 09:28 PM

Just beautiful OK! This is so much fun to see them all together! Can't believe we are already starting the 3rd month.

oksewglad 03-02-2012 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5026588)
Geek!!!! :)

Oh yeah then tell me why my jpegs have all become PDF's!! Last night scanned 2 pieces of info to go to tax man saved as PDF. Now I open everything up and they are PDF and need to take special step to open them in my Pic program.:hunf:

dublb 03-02-2012 10:59 PM

Oh, wow! It amazes me to watch each of these lovely quilts becoming their own personalities! Seeing 'em here accents that even more! :) I'll post mine when I git the last 2 made. Probably when i get back from Van Alstine.

mirabelle 03-02-2012 11:52 PM

Oh boy I nearly missed this thread. Will post mine tomorrow.
WOW beautiful blocks everyone, so unique, there will surely be lots of beautiful quilts finished this year:thumbup:

janRN 03-03-2012 05:43 AM

OK your blocks look beautiful together. I love the color scheme you're using. It's soft and subtle, very calming but each block has it's own personality. Very, very lovely blocks.

gardnergal970 03-03-2012 05:45 AM

Cookie, Jeanie, OK...your show and tell are just beautiful. Like it's already been said, each is so different but each is so well balanced and pretty. Cookie, you can be very proud of your first quilt.

QuiltE 03-03-2012 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 5026679)
Oh yeah then tell me why my jpegs have all become PDF's!! Last night scanned 2 pieces of info to go to tax man saved as PDF. Now I open everything up and they are PDF and need to take special step to open them in my Pic program.:hunf:

Spectacular!!! They're ever so nice ... and even better IRL, as I think the colours are more muted here than some of the ones you showed earlier. Yes? No? The first one I noticed was the Clover Blossom just not being quite so lively.

Every time I see a grouping of a coordinated fabric line, I'm getting this itch to start a new project using such. Remember? that's one of my 2012 goals!

You're still a Geek!!!!! ... way beyond anything I could accomplish! :)