Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Stash Buster Scrappy MYSTERY QUILT Mini-train Ride (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/stash-buster-scrappy-mystery-quilt-mini-train-ride-t209515.html)

Evie 01-12-2013 12:18 PM

Judy, thank you for the wonderful train ride! I haven't started this mystery yet, but it is designated for some "special" squares I have. Your and everyone else's quilts are beautiful and inspirational. They give me lots of hope that I will wind up loving scrappy quilts. I hope to get around to this particular project soon and certainly look forward to our next trip.

Judy, have a great vacation. I would love to visit Costa Rica one of these days.

meanmom 01-12-2013 12:43 PM

Irish my stars are 3 different color because i didn't have enough of anything I like for and and there wasn't enough of anything I did like. Loving all of the quilts. I did finally get the tree down today. No sewing today we have somewhere to go tonight and won't be home until late.

sewsewquilter 01-12-2013 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]387699[/ATTACH]
Thanks Judy for being the mystery train engineer and for all the hard work you do for us to have fun and lovely quilts. My husband has declared that this quilt will be living with us and not finding a new home. haha.

Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation, Judy.

paintmejudy 01-12-2013 03:43 PM

all I can say is WOWSER, Deb!

Quiltaddiction 01-12-2013 04:01 PM

I'm off to do clue 3. Thank you Judy. Again I have enjoyed travelling with you I hope you have a great holiday you deserve it after all your hard work but know it is really appreciated. I'm looking forward to February's train ride. Congrats ladies your quilts are all lovely I like the different coloured stars too may have to think about that :)

frustratedquilter40 01-12-2013 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]387718[/ATTACH]

Clue 3 completed Yeah!!

Thank you again Judy for a great design you are amazing!!! I love it....I think I am warming up to scrappy. There are a few blocks if I do it again I would make sure I put in the right place based on my color choices for A and B but that is okay scrappy it is :).

Judy I hope you have a lovely time in Costa Rica and take lots of pictures.

Lstew2212 01-12-2013 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have really enjoyed the mystery quilt and I am quite proud of my finished product. I will finish with the machine quilting and then sit and wait for the mystery quilt in February. Here is a photo of my finished quilt top.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]387720[/ATTACH]

irishrose 01-12-2013 04:40 PM

More WOW finishes! Now I'm thinking red for my stars.

islandwiz1 01-12-2013 04:42 PM

Judy, thanks for the awesomest train ride ever. I can't wait to finish clue two and then finish with clue three. Hope to have it finished by your return. Will look forward to February's train ride also! Have a safe trip and hurry back we need you.

cannyquilter 01-12-2013 04:47 PM

My top is finished my first ever scappy and I love it. Am hopeless at pictures but will try tomorrow to get one up.

Thank you Judy for all your work I have really enjoyed the journey, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and will look forward to joining you at the end of February