Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Sylvia Bridal Sampler BOW (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/sylvia-bridal-sampler-bow-t236858.html)

DottyD 03-21-2018 09:53 AM

[QUOTE=Anael;8024635]Awww thanks Teen!!
Just 2 more days before I have my appointment with the surgeon. I'm still on painkillers though it seems I'm getting used to the pain - again :( Or the numbness is getting worse......also possible.

How are you Anael, hope your appointment today goes OK ! I am due to have my hip replacement on Friday -getting a bit anxious !!!
Well done everyone - your blocks are amazing !!

Teen 03-21-2018 10:44 AM

Anael....just checking on you and surgeon"s appt today.... Fingers crossed...

Dotty.....good luck on Friday. Just think...pretty soon you'll be pain-free cuz the pain after surgery eventually diminishes.....praying for you. Be sure to check in and let us know how you are doing.... You'll be so relieved when this done.

Anael 03-21-2018 10:48 AM

My appointment is tomorrow, March 22nd......sorry for the confusion. Blame it on the painkillers :D

Dotty, thinking of you! The pain will be gone right after surgery, the only pain you will have is from the surgery itself and if you're like me pain in the groin but that will go away within the next few weeks.
Please keep us posted on how you're doing!

Teen 03-21-2018 11:03 AM

I just completed my 100th block!!! I started this journey on Feb 9th. I feel like a I need to go out and get drunk. Lol!!

I'll post pics later since I'm still sewing today.....woohoo!

Anael 03-21-2018 03:46 PM

Congrats Teen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen 03-21-2018 04:49 PM

5 Attachment(s)
5 more completed....38 to go.. Pics are great to see boo boo's.....Need to fix H2

Judith1005 03-21-2018 05:32 PM

More great blocks Teen. I think you have a handle on this. Can't wait to see which blocks are left. Looks like this weeks were a mixture of less complicated and complicated. Smart, very smart. Hope you saved yourself a few more easy ones to get you through to the end.

Anael 03-22-2018 05:03 AM

Teen, what's wrong with H2? I can't find it but I don't have the book here so I don't know how it's supposed to be ;)

I saw the orthopedic surgeon this morning. More tests have to be done. An MRI will be done next Wednesday and April 4th the next appointment with the surgeon. So I still know nothing! The only thing he told me the problem is probably the lower back and not the hip.

Macybaby 03-22-2018 05:23 AM

Hope the Dr.s get things figured out for you Anael, but it is best they fully understand what is going on before opening you up!

I also couldn't see what was wrong with H2

Anael 03-22-2018 07:11 AM

I have enough zippers as it is..........don't need more LOL. But I totally agree, I won't let them cut unless they know for sure what it is and it needs surgery!!