Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Sylvia Bridal Sampler BOW (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/sylvia-bridal-sampler-bow-t236858.html)

Teen 03-22-2018 09:51 AM

Anael...so glad they are going to do more testing to rule out everything possible. I'm sorry there is no quick answer and you are still hurting. I will share with you what I learned about hip problems....they eventually effect the lower back and spine.....and knees, if you can believe that. I have lower back problems because of it as does my sister.

H2 - the cross is not even in the middle. I failed to line up the upper piece with the lower piece. I fixed it already but your comments make me feel better knowing that all my unfixed boo boos will likely go unnoticed when quilt assembled. Phew!

I've put on a pot of lasagna sauce to simmer for awhile...so, now I'm off to sew while DH is away....blasting my gospel and rock and roll....woohoo!

Anael 03-22-2018 10:25 AM

I had very bad knee problems before my hip surgery and right after surgery the pain was gone and never came back. So..........yes I know those joints can effect each other.

Never think people will look so closely and find all the boo boos! They won't. Only you know - and we if you show them and we can find them :D :D :D :D

Teen 03-22-2018 03:52 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Completed 4 today...34 to go.. My points on M2 are better...shoddy pressing job...lol...hurry hurry...lol...

DonnaPea 03-23-2018 10:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Dotty - hope your hip replacement is successful and you are better than ever. Anael - hope you get some answers too. Teen - the finish line is in sight for you! You have really zoomed along.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]591582[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]591584[/ATTACH]

Anael 03-23-2018 10:50 AM

Ahhhhhh more eye candy!!! Teen and DonnaPea, such beautiful blocks!!!

Teen, your points are really pointy :D :D

Anael 03-23-2018 10:51 AM

I hope Dotty is ok, she has/had her surgery today. The day is almost over here but maybe where she is, it isn't.......fingers crossed all goes well!!

DottyD 03-23-2018 10:54 AM

Thank you DonnaPea, unfortunately the Anaesthetist felt my cough wasn't safe to do the op and so cancelled it. Rebooked now for April 10th !I was upset this morning, but my health was paramount I know.

DottyD 03-23-2018 10:57 AM

And Anael, sorry didn't scroll down far enough to see your message ! Hope you are ok.
Hugs x

Anael 03-23-2018 11:18 AM

Awww so sorry Dotty!! Now you have to prepare yourself all over again :( Hugs!

laurafet 03-23-2018 04:13 PM

I agree Anael. I am just dumbfounded at the speed in which you ladies are pumping these blocks out. And they all look perfect to me! Teen, a lot of our booboos disappear with the quilting, so don't fret too much. I had a hard time with that with the first few quilts I made. I gave up on perfection. I know- God only makes perfection.We just try hard. They are all beautiful-everyone's.