Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Sylvia Bridal Sampler BOW (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/sylvia-bridal-sampler-bow-t236858.html)

Teen 03-25-2018 03:58 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Yes...very annoying. I've been avoiding that block and when I finally give it a go, I mess it up. Totally operator error. I'll get to that block this week....

3 more today......23 to go..

Teen 03-25-2018 07:01 PM

Anael...did you, by chance, convert Odd fellows Chain (H7) to PP? I'm looking at that block and cringing right now. I'll piece it if not...no biggie but...fingers crossed that you did.:shock:

Anael 03-25-2018 09:08 PM

No I didn't but I can try. Give me a few hours :D It's 7 am here right now and I just woke up..haha!

Anael 03-25-2018 09:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is......hope it works!

DonnaPea 03-26-2018 06:01 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Dotty - sorry to hear about the delay. Please remind us when the next date rolls around. Teen - more beautiful blocks! I love your Bride's Bouquet - that's the next one on my list to do. Macybaby - as I go through my stash with this project, I am setting narrow little scraps aside in a box to tackle the String Box after Sylvia - but who knows when that will be? Anael - your country sounds so advanced in health care. Have I mentioned that I am going on a northern Europe cruise in the fall and one of the stops is Amsterdam? Never been there, only a quick layover in the gorgeous airport there. Here's my weekend's progress, in addition to continuing to work on the baby quilt. Don't look too closely at H-7. I read earlier on this board of someone who added 1/8" to the cutting directions as the blocks were running a little short of 6.5", so I am trying that, with mixed results. I am a selective perfectionist, as I know I would drive myself crazy if I were a true perfectionist, and I may decide to redo that block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]591730[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]591731[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]591733[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]591735[/ATTACH]

Anael 03-26-2018 06:43 AM

Beautiful blocks! The H7 is ok but if you want to try again you could use the PDF and pp the thing ;)

A cruise!!!! How exciting!! To be honest, I've never been to the center of Amsterdam, I want to though and was going to but because of my hip/leg problems I can't walk far so no Amsterdam for me in the near future.

Teen 03-26-2018 08:25 AM

Anael....OMGoodness, girl...you didn't have to do that. I thought you may have already done it for your own quilt. You are amazing....thank you so much!!! I will make that block today. So sweet of you...

Donna..cool blocks....that D4 block really looks awesome. Don't get me started on being perfect. Lol....I would re-do about 50% of my blocks over again if I had the energy. I fix what I can, a couple I re-sewed ...I want this thing to assemble easily but for the most part, I'm accepting my boo boo's...moving on... I can't wait to see a group picture of yours. I have not laid my blocks out yet so that will be a fun day. I only have my spreadsheet so far. Holding on to the anticipation. Lol...it's keeping me motivated.

Anael 03-26-2018 09:25 AM

You're so very welcome Teen :)

DonnaPea 03-26-2018 10:51 AM

What great timing! Thanks for the PP for Odd Fellows, Anael. I like the way the fabric goes together but struggled with it (obviously). Definitely going to start over with your PP.

DonnaPea 03-26-2018 10:53 AM

And Teen, love your little baskets block. I am looking forward to that one, have special fabric set aside for it.