Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Very Special BOW for the Pony Club Quilt >

Very Special BOW for the Pony Club Quilt

Very Special BOW for the Pony Club Quilt

Old 11-11-2011, 03:19 PM

Thinking about the Pony Club and looking at the blocks on Yahoo site. I don't have novelty fabrics so when I was on a Road Trip the other day I decided to at least get a FQ with Ponies on it. Found one. When we got back my friends looked at my Pony fabric and started laughing----they weren't ponies: they're donkeys!!!!! Did I mention I'm a city girl and have never been close to a horse??? Yes, ladies, Jan's making a FW donkey club quilt!!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 03:26 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
they weren't ponies: they're donkeys!!!!! Did I mention I'm a city girl and have never been close to a horse??? Yes, ladies, Jan's making a FW donkey club quilt!!!!
My dear ... that's why God invented stashes!!
... and no better reason for another another road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2011, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Thinking about the Pony Club and looking at the blocks on Yahoo site. I don't have novelty fabrics so when I was on a Road Trip the other day I decided to at least get a FQ with Ponies on it. Found one. When we got back my friends looked at my Pony fabric and started laughing----they weren't ponies: they're donkeys!!!!! Did I mention I'm a city girl and have never been close to a horse??? Yes, ladies, Jan's making a FW donkey club quilt!!!!
ROFL - sooooo funny Jan!
Old 11-12-2011, 07:57 AM

[QUOTE=janRN;4667520]When we got back my friends looked at my Pony fabric and started laughing----they weren't ponies: they're donkeys!!!!! QUOTE]

Jan, you are so funny! But donkeys are cute, aren't they?
Old 11-12-2011, 09:13 AM

Ok Jeanie, How do I change the color? the only adjustments I can make so far are the font and size. Jan..you are too funny! I told one of the customers at work that I'm collecting fabric for the PCQ and she brought me some horsey fabric to use. All of you have been busy here. I haven't done much replying just some lurking...I'm not really crazy about the new format...I used to be anxious to get on here first thing in the a.m....now not so much. i put some binding up for sale and it takes 2 day for them to clear the content? and any response I want to make to the content takes 2 days...so if the post is only good for 7 days it will go to archives before anything can be viewed by others concerning my responses??? screwy!!! This needs improvement.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:16 AM

I found it!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:18 AM

How do I keep all these changes permanent until I want to change it?
Old 11-12-2011, 09:37 AM

Quilte., Do all the easy blocks and you'll be further along...if that helps!!!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
Ok Jeanie, How do I change the color? the only adjustments I can make so far are the font and size. Jan..you are too funny! I told one of the customers at work that I'm collecting fabric for the PCQ and she brought me some horsey fabric to use. All of you have been busy here. I haven't done much replying just some lurking...I'm not really crazy about the new format...I used to be anxious to get on here first thing in the a.m....now not so much. i put some binding up for sale and it takes 2 day for them to clear the content? and any response I want to make to the content takes 2 days...so if the post is only good for 7 days it will go to archives before anything can be viewed by others concerning my responses??? screwy!!! This needs improvement.
Anne, you can change the length of posting time by going to Settings, General Settings - scroll down to Thread Display Options and Change Default Thread Age from "default" to whatever you want. I really have not figured out what the "default" is, does anyone know??

I spent many hours the first several days this changed on the Board trying to find things. It just takes a while. Having gone through many computer program changes when I "worked", I've found that it all just takes getting use to. I'm sure we will all find our way around soon!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:39 PM

Interesting reading, catching up on the latest on the Pony project. I did not think I would join because of so many works in progress, but a quilting friend bought me the book, so guess I will sign up for another round with all of you I was with in the FWS. This new "look" challenges me; I have yet to figure out how to post pictures...it makes me feel so stupid. Go...where? what? how?

I do have western material stash and novelty, so here I am coming again, with different looking blocks. I had several poines as a child, so I can relate to the subject. Rode poines, and later horses...in parades, rodeos, etc.