"Weigh In Reward Program"

Old 03-04-2010, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaB
You do realize that we are all going to be winners, even if we don't get the fat quarters. :-)
Yes we will be, I think any pound loss is great, it's not easy but we'll all stick together and we'll do it. I'm proud of everyone on our group.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:17 AM

You do realize that we are all going to be winners, even if we don't get the fat quarters. :-)
Now there is a very good point Brenda. I like the way you think.
Linda
Old 03-05-2010, 07:31 AM

Perhaps we can all be happy loosers! :lol: I don't have any big dreams of winning fat quarters, but it's always a good day when I can lose a few pounds and be part of a good chat.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:13 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I don't expect to be a FQ winner and I just bought the perfect fabric for the person who is. I needed flannel for a baby quilt and was shopping at Fabric.com. I decided just for fun I would see what they had in the way of food fabric. They had cake fabric. Yummy layer cakes some good enough to eat. I had to get it, I couldn't resist. I got a yard so that if this continues I have cake fabric for the next 4 months of biggest loosers. As I said before I thought it would be fun to send food fabric and so I am. LOL :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 03-05-2010, 09:25 AM

Newest update: The total weight loss for the month of February is 55.7 lbs That gives us a running total loss of 131.3 lbs!!!
Congratulations to ..... janRN QuiltMom QuiltingGrannie Lneal Quilt4u lhavelka carolevidak truepeach laparshall MrsMel ranger quiltylori WAY TO GO GIRLS !!

NEW UPDATE!!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:32 AM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

I have decided not to weigh myself until the last day of the challenge. I think that way, I won't get excited and have something extra, or I won't get discouraged because I'm trying hard and not making as much progress as I had hoped. Getting on the scale just sets me up for failure either day. It will be hard not to look, but that is my plan. :-)
Old 03-05-2010, 09:43 AM

I was just wondering, how do you cook for your family? Do you eat different from them? I cook for myself and than make a dinner for huubby & my son. I have a friend who went on a diet and won't alow nothing into her house except for what she eats, if hubby wants something special he has to go out and buy it and can not bring it into the house, I could never do that to my hubby. We do eat lots of fruits & veggies, but he love his goddies as well, guess we all do??
Old 03-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I have decided not to weigh myself until the last day of the challenge. I think that way, I won't get excited and have something extra, or I won't get discouraged because I'm trying hard and not making as much progress as I had hoped. Getting on the scale just sets me up for failure either day. It will be hard not to look, but that is my plan. :-)
I like that :P :P hummmmmmm, thinking, thinking, maybe I should do that too.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:56 AM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
I was just wondering, how do you cook for your family? Do you eat different from them? I cook for myself and than make a dinner for huubby & my son. I have a friend who went on a diet and won't alow nothing into her house except for what she eats, if hubby wants something special he has to go out and buy it and can not bring it into the house, I could never do that to my hubby. We do eat lots of fruits & veggies, but he love his goddies as well, guess we all do??
My situation is a little different. For one thing, I don't eat red meat and very little chicken, turkey, and fish. The guys in the house are huge meat eaters. It makes me ill to look at raw meat, so they cook their own and don't mind it at all. The youngest in the house is 25 and he is a part-timer, and everyone is pretty busy. When I do cook, I make casseroles or a huge pot of soup/chili so they can eat it for a couple days. We have an extra fridge in the garage (came with the house) and since there never seems to be any room in the kitchen fridge for my kinds of food, I have been keeping my stuff in the garage. I am also very busy, working, and I need something super fast, so I asked DH to go to the market and pick out some SmartOnes WW meals for me to have on hand. He did, and it is wonderful. The highest point scale I have seen is 6 and that isn't for deserts, it's for pizza. I also supplement with salads and fruit. The guys make fun of me for not eating like they do, but when I cook my "special" low-fat, low-carb soupls and such, they eat that first. They complain a little about not having any meat in it, but they love it anyway. Sorry I am not helpful in this area for you. I know when I had all my children at home, it was very hard to diet.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Lneal
Newest update: The total weight loss for the month of February is 55.7 lbs That gives us a running total loss of 131.3 lbs!!!
Congratulations to ..... janRN QuiltMom QuiltingGrannie Lneal Quilt4u lhavelka carolevidak truepeach laparshall MrsMel ranger quiltylori WAY TO GO GIRLS !!

NEW UPDATE!!
We are Rock Stars!