Amazon

Old 01-30-2011, 01:01 PM

Add me to the list of satisfied Amazon customers :mrgreen: I not only buy from them I also rely on their customer reviews of anything that I'm even thinking of buying. Last Christmas I ordered a camera for my son as a present. The box was sitting on my front step the next morning :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 01-30-2011, 01:26 PM

I LOVE Amazon as well. I find the best prices for the Accuquilt Go dies there. I've never had a problem with customer service - whether I am buying from them or from one of the vendors selling their wares on their site. I buy a lot of used items.
Old 01-30-2011, 04:33 PM

I have ordered all kinds of things from Amazon and never had a problem :thumbup:
Old 01-30-2011, 05:32 PM

I've only ever bought craft books and though I have to pay postage because I am in Australia they are still way way cheaper than I can buy here - and that's even for a book written and published in Australia! I usually have to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery but its worth it for the savings. No problems so far.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:39 PM

I have ordered so much from them this past year. I love them and their service is great. They do have other sellers that advertise their items on their website. I pay attention to the customer comments in the seller sections. While Amazon is great, some of the other sellers, while good, are slow about returning emails. Some also take a while to get your stuff to you. So...that's why I read the seller feedback. By the way, I got an out-of-print Egyptian needlework book from one of their sellers that I wanted for years. That website has made me so happy. Also, you can get newly released books usually cheaper than I could get them through Sam's Club or Barnes and Noble. My copy of Tick Tcok was cheaper through Amazon than through Barnes and Noble. Two other things and then I'll stop typing. If you don't live in Kentucky and a few other states, which eludes me, you don't pay sales tax and with $25 eligilbe for free shipping, that's free on alot of their items too. Independent sellers on the amazon website will charge you shipping and handling so read all the descriptions carefully.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:54 PM

Never, ever had a problem & they are FAST! :thumbup:
Old 01-30-2011, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Connie in CO
I found a movie i would like to by on Amazon.As anyone had problems with them? Connie in CO
I've bought a lot of books and even a rebuild kit for my riding lawn mower and have never ever had any problems.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:50 PM

Amazon is a fantastic company. One time I received an order with the wrong book. It was my fault, somehow I clicked on the one I'd looked at previously. I was able to return it with free shipping & they sent the one I really wanted. Yep, it's been a good company for me.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:03 PM

I have ordered a lot of books from Amazon, Never had a problem.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:05 PM

Been buying from Amazon for ages, and never ever had any problems.