any herb growers out there

Old 03-24-2011, 01:28 PM

I grow rosemary, chives, lavender and basil. I have somuch rosemary the whole neighborhood uses it instead of buying at the grocery.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Banned

here is a list of almost all of my herb seeds that I can swap with! It is a long list! I am starting with medicinal then culinary! Some are used for both!Some are also great flowers!

MEDICINAL HERBS/FLOWERS
BORAGE, SOAPWORT TRAILING, ANGELICA, MARSHMELLOW, INDIGO, LICORICE, LOBELIA CARDINAL, SCULLCAP DOWNY, SELF-HEAL, WOAD BLUE, MILK THISTLE, PURSLANE EDIBLE, HIBISCUS(FOR TEA), BERGAMOT LAVENDER, BERGAMOT LEMON, CHAMOMILLE GERMAN, ANCHUSA AZURE, BALM OF GILEAD, BETTERBER(PETASITES), SPEARMINT, MINT YELLOW DOTTED, JIMSON WEED BLACK BUMPY POD, YELLOW PEONY, WILD BERGAMOT, TANSY, MYRTLE, CALENDULA POT MARIGOLD, LOVE IN A MIST BLACK PODDED, EVENING PRIMROSE, WHITE YARROW, CLOTH OF GOLD YARROW, LOVE IN A MIST NIGELLA,
NASTURTIUMS- ALASKA DWARF CHERRY ROSE, BLACK VELVET, MILKMAID AND MIXED.
CALENDULAS- PACIFIC BEAUTY, RADIO, ORANGE AND MIXED

CULINARY HERBS/FLOWERS(THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING, HAVE ONE MORE TIN TO GO THROUGH STILL)
CUMIN, BASIL-LG LEAF, BASIL THAI SWEET, BASIL FINE VERDE, BASIL LEMON, BASIL LIME, CHIVES COMMON, DILL-BOUQUET, DILL-VIERLING, PARSELY CURLED MOSS, PARSLEY ITALIAN FLAT DARK, MINT VIETNAMESE, CILANTRO SLOW BOLT

I will post more tomorrow, off the city for a date with hubby!
Old 03-25-2011, 07:38 PM

I really love Sweet William's Basil, it smells wonderful and its purple. It reseeds every year and comes back up in the spring.