Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-15-2011, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Leann
Originally Posted by CAROLJ

Thanks, I'm old so I watch how I exercise. I run in dirt because it's easier on the joints. Less impact than asphalt.
Yep, and asphalt is better than concrete. Do you keep a mileage log?

Lynne
I use to last summer when I walked, my cell phone would keep track. I track my routes through google. That way I can moniter how many miles I go.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
ggrrrrrrrrrrrr........... I am not a sweet person, I mean sweet like in candy so I don't want to hear any comments about me being a bitch. I don't put sigar in coffee or tea, I never eat candy, I do like a brownie or fudge but that is like once a year. I have been craving sweets the last few days BIG TIME I have chocolate for Easter and I can't stop eating it. The rate I am going there won't be any left for easter. I am back up to 175 as of this morning.......I am pissed but I can't stop eating it. I haven't exercised in over a week and yesterday and today I have a migraine....just shot me and get me out of my misery.

I guess it is time to put my boots on and pay you a visit.

btw, where is 'living off the grid"?
living off the grid is just that. The electic power source are called grids. I want a simple life, chickens, BIG veggie garden. Preserving my own food. Living off the grid is being self sufficiant. I would need electric I LOVE the cold and I could live with a wood fire I have done that in the past but I need AC in the summer. I HATE the heat!!!!!!!

As for raging on me that you are putting your boots on you can rag on anyone else NOT me I am the big cheese here I don't take crap from anyone so you can go kiss my fat candy eating ass!
She dishes it out, watch out if she offers you a hot fudge sundae!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Oh my gosh you all we just had a tornado pass to the north west of us. My DH saw it on his way home from work.
I didn't have my glasses on and I thought it said tomato. I couldn't figure out whey you were writing about a tomato.
she was writing about a tomato because she was having a salad and adding tomatoes........PUT YOUR GLASSES ON!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Banned

ggrrrrrrrrrrrr........... I am not a sweet person, I mean sweet like in candy so I don't want to hear any comments about me being a bitch. I don't put sigar in coffee or tea, I never eat candy, I do like a brownie or fudge but that is like once a year. I have been craving sweets the last few days BIG TIME I have chocolate for Easter and I can't stop eating it. The rate I am going there won't be any left for easter. I am back up to 175 as of this morning.......I am pissed but I can't stop eating it. I haven't exercised in over a week and yesterday and today I have a migraine....just shot me and get me out of my misery.

I guess it is time to put my boots on and pay you a visit.

btw, where is 'living off the grid"?
living off the grid is just that. The electic power source are called grids. I want a simple life, chickens, BIG veggie garden. Preserving my own food. Living off the grid is being self sufficiant. I would need electric I LOVE the cold and I could live with a wood fire I have done that in the past but I need AC in the summer. I HATE the heat!!!!!!!

As for raging on me that you are putting your boots on you can rag on anyone else NOT me I am the big cheese here I don't take crap from anyone so you can go kiss my fat candy eating ass!
She dishes it out, watch out if she offers you a hot fudge sundae!
blah, blah, blah I am not offering hot fudge sundeas today today it is a butterscotch sundae with chcolate ice cream which is actually my fav :lol: :lol:
Old 04-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Oh my gosh you all we just had a tornado pass to the north west of us. My DH saw it on his way home from work.
I didn't have my glasses on and I thought it said tomato. I couldn't figure out whey you were writing about a tomato.
LMAO!!! Thank you!!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:19 PM

I think i could almost make it to MJ's in that time depending on how fear south she is.
Carrie, I am just over the state line into Mississippi. I live about 7 miles from Tennessee. Google from your house to Corinth MS. I'm ready for you to visit!! C'mon down!
Old 04-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by purplemem
I think i could almost make it to MJ's in that time depending on how fear south she is.
Carrie, I am just over the state line into Mississippi. I live about 7 miles from Tennessee. Google from your house to Corinth MS. I'm ready for you to visit!! C'mon down!
I saw Corinth on the weather channel when the bad weather came thru. Are you all ok?
Frankly I'm ready for winter to come back. I'm not enjoying the spring weather at all this year. Our ground is so saturated that if you spit it might cause a flood.

I wish I could come visit. I have anxiety when traveling and that pretty much keeps me inside city limits. I do make it to Paducah and other cities around us every once in a while but I have to have a good reason to go there. Like the AQS but only if I'm going to meet new friends there.

You all have an awesome day today. I've got lots to do but I will check in from time to time. Love you guys.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:44 AM
Banned

MJ if I could go in a car I would visit you in a heartbeat however you didn't invite me you ONLY invited Carrie. :cry: :cry: :cry: You know I love the Civil War I could go to the Shilo Nation Park/battlefield. However I will repeat myself YOU DIDN'T invite me!!!!!! You meany!!!!!!

OH and just to let you know you are less then 8 hours away!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 08:39 AM

I did NOT ONLY invite Carrie, she said she WOULD visit and I just helped her along! Of Course, you are invited Tru. Yes you would love Shiloh and our new visitors center. Here in Corinth we have many, many reenactments and festivals and displays regarding the Civil War.

Everyone who doesn't mind 3 dogs and lots of dirt is welcome at my home. If you do dislike those things, don't bother to come. We will both be disappointed.

Hugs,
MJ
Old 04-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by purplemem
I did NOT ONLY invite Carrie, she said she WOULD visit and I just helped her along! Of Course, you are invited Tru. Yes you would love Shiloh and our new visitors center. Here in Corinth we have many, many reenactments and festivals and displays regarding the Civil War.

Everyone who doesn't mind 3 dogs and lots of dirt is welcome at my home. If you do dislike those things, don't bother to come. We will both be disappointed.

Hugs,
MJ
As long as the dogs don't want to sleep in the bed with me I am OK. You did mean I could be a house guest didn't you???? LOL

I do have a period correct day dress I got when I was in Gettysburg I will wear that. I wore it all the times I was there. Actually Joyce has 1 too. We bought them on the way to Ohio when we stayed in Gettysburg and have were back there several times until I could no longer go in a car. Years ago if we were watching Gone With the Wind I would wear my dress and snood. Sometimes Joyce would wear hers too. I often wondered what aomeone would think if the cames to my door and I answered it wearing the dress. YES I AM NUTS!!!!!!!!!