The block Magazine

Old 11-01-2020, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by toverly View Post
I had the first year too, and then gave it to the Chinese Auction for a basket item in last year's Quilt Show for my Guild. I love the idea, but found that if I really wanted to make a quilt, I used the tutorials online not the magazine. Never used the book.
I just save the pdf available through the tutorial and make a few notes. If I need to I can always refer to the tutorial.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:38 AM

I decided to go on with my subscription.
Thank you all for you messages. I have been in since the beginning. Why stop now. I just found some nice bins from the container store that my daughter will pick up for me.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:28 AM

I'm going to repeat others - I love the magazine - I have every issue - I love supporting their town - I love no ads - I have made many quilts from their magazine, When I want to just look at quilts, I know exactly where to go. It is a quality magazine - more like a book. I just don't even buy any other magazines (way too many ads, way too expensive for what you get). I feel at 7.99 an issue delivered to my door every other month, well, it's just one of the best things out there!!