Brutus the bunny

Old 10-31-2013, 07:35 AM

lol...at 6:30 this morning I had to wait to feed the cats and birds until the teenager skunk decided he wanted to leave the porch. He doesn't care what we do (bang on the door, the wall or holler at him)...he just looks at us real cute and then slowly goes back down the stairs. A lot of times, he turns around and watches to make sure I really come out before he goes all the way down.

I've been told by the "rehab" people they "probably" wouldn't every spray at us because we're "theirs".

sigh...I hate the thought of paying to have them hauled off (like we did last year) because we've also been told another one will just show up and take their place.

The cats just walk by the skunks and they pay no attention to the cats either. What good guard cats we have.

We have brave bunnies that show up every now and then too that look like your bunny does. With a couple outside cats though, they don't stick around.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 View Post
lol...at 6:30 this morning I had to wait to feed the cats and birds until the teenager skunk decided he wanted to leave the porch. He doesn't care what we do (bang on the door, the wall or holler at him)...he just looks at us real cute and then slowly goes back down the stairs. A lot of times, he turns around and watches to make sure I really come out before he goes all the way down.

I've been told by the "rehab" people they "probably" wouldn't every spray at us because we're "theirs".

sigh...I hate the thought of paying to have them hauled off (like we did last year) because we've also been told another one will just show up and take their place.

The cats just walk by the skunks and they pay no attention to the cats either. What good guard cats we have.

We have brave bunnies that show up every now and then too that look like your bunny does. With a couple outside cats though, they don't stick around.
The first year we lived here we had a skunk family but they moved away on their own.The babies were so cute.