calendars in your house...

Old 10-11-2014, 01:55 PM

Used to keep a paper calendar on the coffee table in the living room. I have since migrated to Outlook on the computer which also forwards to my phone. No more paper calendars. I find the daily pop ups on the computer work much better for me as reminders for bills; appointments; etc.
Old 10-11-2014, 02:28 PM

I used to have a paper calendar but found I only referred to it once in a while and the next time I looked at it, it was a couple months or more behind. Now I use my iPhone and iPad which are synced through iCloud so they update and have the same information. That one is always up-to-date!
Old 10-11-2014, 03:05 PM

We have one that we put all our appointments on so that we can see where the other person is going. Dh schedules meetings and he is not a computer person.

We have another one with a variety of pictures from our trips in our breakfast nook so that we can see it when we do work or eat. This year I will make one with our pictures from Alaska
Old 10-11-2014, 03:42 PM

Each Christmas the granddaughter gives me a 14x18 calendar from the LSU Ag Center with a gorgeous flower each month, monthly gardening tips, and large daily blocks in which to write. Hangs on the front of the fridge.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Power Poster

I have two, one in the kitchen, right by the phone that hangs on the wall, and it is in a wooden frame and I always try to find Herraro calendars for it. I love the way he paints farm scenes and cows.

The second is in my studio, also in a frame and I put funny inspirational calendars in that one.

I can't get into using the PC as a calendar. I like to have everything in front of me and everyone else so that they all see it and know what is happening for us all. It is the quickest reference point for all information we need to know.

I love my calendars.
peace
Old 10-11-2014, 05:48 PM

I Have a large one on my kitchen wall to keep track of "everything". One of the grandkids always gives Grandpa a "Light House" calendar for Christmas ( except for,the year when a smart alec grandson gave him an "Outhouse" one) I also keep one in my sewing room.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:24 PM

I have four wall calendars,in the kitchen, by the computer, bed room, quilt room and his and hers planner. I also have google calendar . My husband is a Minister and I am a Fair Trade store volunteer so we both need to keep track of each other. The one in the kitchen is for when both of us need to do something together.
Old 10-11-2014, 06:30 PM

I always get two calendars each year...and people would probably laugh if they saw how close they hang to each other. One is in the kitchen, right beside the dining room door. I can see from my seat at the table. And one is in my dining room. I can also see it from my seat at the table...but it is more to be able to see it from my computer. Besides, I half get them for the photos! And this year someone got me an extra one and it hangs in my kitchen, too.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:02 AM

1 in sewing room with quilt pictures and patterns, 1 in den, 1 in the treadmill room, 1 on wall in kitchen, 1 in laundry room, and a large erasable monthly one for marking down appointments, etc.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:26 AM

I have 4 within arms reach -a blotter -one on the wall to my left and another sitting on top of the modem and the one in the computer to remind me of upcoming stuff in case I don't check the other calendars. And I still miss appts. and I never know what day it is. So I must buy the dang things for the pretty pictures. : )