Can't sleep

Old 09-27-2011, 01:40 AM

I am up to in NM. It is 3:30. I am up cause I have a bad feeling I made a bad decission today and it will cost me $300.00 My husband decided to fix a car we don't need and I think the repair man is taking him for a ride. And I decided it was ok for him to spend the money. Now how do I tell him no. He will say I spend to much on fabric. But I make money with my quilting and he is not making any money on this old klunker car.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:51 AM

I was up at 330 this am but that was only because I had to be here at work by 5!
Old 09-27-2011, 01:54 AM

Ms cyndi- maybe if the klunker runs u can sell for $1000! Maybe Gods telling u someones going to need it? Just trying to give u ideas.... Good luck everyone! Hope you all have a good day
Old 09-27-2011, 02:02 AM

Maybe you are right Painiacs thank you. I sure hope someone needs it. Cause I sure would hate for it to go to waste. You have a wonderful day today as well.
Originally Posted by Painiacs
Ms cyndi- maybe if the klunker runs u can sell for $1000! Maybe Gods telling u someones going to need it? Just trying to give u ideas.... Good luck everyone! Hope you all have a good day
Old 09-27-2011, 02:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ann L
I was up at 330 this am but that was only because I had to be here at work by 5!
Oh my I hope you have a good day today.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by mscyndi
Originally Posted by Ann L
Oh my I hope you have a good day today.
Thanks. I have these hours for the rest of the week!
Old 09-27-2011, 02:38 AM

I'm wide awake at 5 am here in TX so no going back to sleep. Didn't go to bed until 1 am as I was on here. Plan on catching a short nap sometime today. Have a good one!!
Old 09-27-2011, 02:38 AM

Sorry, double post......
Old 09-27-2011, 03:17 AM

Connie in Co, I was up when you posted but not on AB. Yes I embroider. I am starting a new project today. 8 placemats with Christmas designs at each end of the placemat. I had to go out yesterday and buy new material as the material I had purchased I just couldn't keep from puckering no matter how I stablized it. I got some light weight upholestry fabric at Hancocks. Going to try that now.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:49 AM

I could have written any and/or all of those posts about being up. I try and stay awake as long as I can and that is usually about 11:00 or so here in GA, go to sleep rather quickly but I wake up at least once an hour every hour until I get so frustrated I just get up. Last night was an exception; went to bed at 11, up again at midnight to watch tv and check QB, back to bed about 1 a.m. and AMAZINGLY slept until 6 a.m. ! It will be a great day I'm sure.

I have to move into another apt this weekend so I really need all the energy I can muster to get ready for move. I'm only moving in the adjoining apt (other side of bldg) because my apt has black mold, but it still means getting everything ready to go. Plus, I'm having to wash everything down best I can before I move so as to not carry mold spores with me !

I can't turn my mind off to go to sleep. I either think of my quilting that I'm not doing, projects I want to do, how to re arrange my sewing area in the new apt; OR I try and borrow "what if's" to turn over in my mind.

I'm recovering from heart attack and stroke and was given Trazadone (sp?) as a sleep aid but it causes me so many side affects I don't use it....besides I don't like taking something that might be habit forming.

Too, I've been known to log onto the live chat just to see what others are doing at that time of night.

I can't sleep during day which is good. Plus, my body has this aversion to being in the bed once daylight comes....luckily the nights/darkness are getting longer !