Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Cat burglar

Cat burglar

He is a wanted cat.......see for yourself!

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Felon...322363872.html
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

Blog Entries
    seems like he just can't help himself.
    he's just to cute to be mad at him.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

How funny. I guess it's better than dead mice on your porch.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I never leave shoes outside, especially, boots. We wash them off then bring them in. Too easy for snakes, spiders and scorpions to hide and bite.

A true Kleptocat!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne S View Post
    A true Kleptocat!!!!
    I agree with you Jeanne S.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

He is just to much. Can you imagine seeing a cat walking down the street with someone's shoe dangling from it mouth!
    Too much I tell ya!
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

Blog Entries
    Easier to catch than mice.
    Finished is better than a UFO

Blog Entries
    Shoes are so much better than the dead lizards that our cat use to leave on the front porch

Blog Entries
    That's funny! There was a story awhile back of a cat bringing undies home. I'd rather have the shoes!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    That's funny! There was a story awhile back of a cat bringing undies home. I'd rather have the shoes!

In the town north of us, Bend, Or. there was a cat who bought home anything not nailed down he could carry. His human found gloves, shoes, sandals, towels, kids toys in the garage where his kitty door was.

Blog Entries
    *** O, he is soo cute.
    *** He acts like he has done absolutely nothing, Mr. Innocent.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    I was just thinking of that one, while reading this.

What a character! Got to love his industriousness. But I am going to be careful that my 2 fur babies don't see that video and get any ideas!

That is way funny. We had a dog, years ago, that when his food bag got low, he would steal full bags of dog food that was not even opened & drag home. We would go around asking everyone in our town (it is a small farming community) if they was missing dog food. Every one said no. Never did figure our where he was getting it from.

Boko and Bella both go around the yard and pick up previously chewed on bones and put them in a pile on the front lawn.

Boko drags around sticks, his braided muslin ropes all over the place. He puts his chew toys in the planter next to the garage.

Blog Entries
    My daughter had a cat years ago that had a funny thing for dirty socks. He could not get enough of them. He stole socks from every house in the neighborhood that left a window open. Got to be a ritual, wash all the socks he stole, and on Saturday morning, hang them on the clothes line for the neighbors to take back, and repeat every week.
    If you always do, what you have always done, The results never change. Change is the wings you give yourself.

Cute! Cute!!
    ~ I'm a Blessed Nanna to 2 Grandsons & 5 Granddaughters & 1 grandson in law ~
    ~ I'm a Blessed Mom to DS & DDIL, DD & DSIL ~
    ~ Mom to 1 black beauty now ~ Daisy ~
    ~ God Bless the USA ~ God Bless Our Troops ~

Our Allie Cat (departed these many years) used to drag my moccasin slipper around and yowl. When she started, the thing was almost as big as she was. The vet said it was a totally instinctive female feline action. The slipper was her 'baby' and she was moving it from place to place for 'protection'. Same for the yowling--warning everyone to stay away.
    Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down the their level and beat you with experience.

Love it! I live in a VERY rural area..no houses near me..so...I had a black lab that got old and very senile...he was hard of hearing, on top of all that...all of the sudden dog dishes started to "appear" on my porch...at first I thought my neighbors were dropping them off because they knew I had a dog..I just kept putting them in the garage..I already had dog dishes! One day, a nice young man and his wife came to introduce themselves...they had bought a property half mile down the road..they were clearly city people..asked me if raccoons could carry off pet dishes? Seems they were missing a ton of them! I explained to them that they shouldn't put animal food on the porch in bear country..then took them on a little tour of the garage! We've been friends ever since..that was 25 years ago..time flies...they still tell the story of my old black lab, and laugh.