Christmas eve

Old 12-24-2014, 08:49 AM

Happy Christmas Eve from SE Washington, where Santa may need a boat to deliver his goodies tonight! Unusual for us to have a real rain - usually just overcast and drizzly here, though usually colder in December. Will be in the 40's today. I'm still (almost, really!) frantically working on a quilt for my son and his girlfriend. I won't get it done today, though, no matter how hard I work, so maybe I just ought to finish Christmas shopping instead!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to ALL!

Margaret
Old 12-24-2014, 06:43 PM

Merry Christmas from warm (40's tonight), rainy New Hampshire. For Christmas Day...rain and in the high 50's to low 60's. Not bad for late December in New England. Glad it isn't a white Christmas (bah humbug!)...

Have a wonderful holiday everyone!
Old 12-24-2014, 07:05 PM

Merry Christmas to you as well from Florida!
Old 12-24-2014, 07:36 PM

Merry Christmas to all from north east Wyoming. There is a very little snow on the ground, but a storm is heading our way.
Old 12-24-2014, 07:45 PM

Merry Christmas to all from south west FL --Bonita Springs -where we just got a rain shower after dinner.

Christmas Day will be spent differently this yr as we are driving to Ocala Fl to the hospital since my only brother 62 yrs had a heart attack 12 days ago. He can not eat/drink due to throat issue but I am bringing very special sweets for the other 4 of us to have with coffee in his room since he was moved from ICU. Over 4 hr drive but very necessary to me as otherwise it was not a stressful season --all stress due to this attack because the hospital didn't know he had family and didn't call my sil --She kept phoning his cell and eventually the ICU nurse answered at 1 in morning . He is surviving so that is all we wanted for Christmas .
Oh and now I don't have to cook and have them here so maybe I saved some calories.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:24 PM

Merry Christmas all it is 11:19 pm here Christmas Eve and I just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your wonderful posts through out this past year. I have laughed, smiled, an occasional ah-ha moment, and cried. Thank you for your friendship, inspiration and laughter. Hope you have many wonderful blessings in the New Year 2015!
Old 12-25-2014, 07:56 AM

Default Merry Christmas from Arizona

Originally Posted by roserips View Post
Merry Christmas all it is 11:19 pm here Christmas Eve and I just want to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your wonderful posts through out this past year. I have laughed, smiled, an occasional ah-ha moment, and cried. Thank you for your friendship, inspiration and laughter. Hope you have many wonderful blessings in the New Year 2015!
It is Christmas morning here in Waddell, Az and it is 41 degrees. Spent a wonderful Christmas Eve with 2 granddaughters, their husbands, and 4 great-grandchildren - including 1 year old twins! What a joy to see their faces as they learned all about Christmas trees and presents. Have a blessed day. Going to see Unbroken this afternoon - maybe eat out too!
Old 12-26-2014, 11:13 AM
Power Poster

Best wishes to you and your family from South Carolina...