Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which coffee maker

I loved mine too, but it died after 6 months.

Blog Entries

coffee maker

Quote Originally Posted by true4uca View Post
    Right now I have a Cuisinart coffee maker (6 mts. old). I'd like one that is faster, seems to take about 20 min. to make a pot of coffee. Don't want the one cup one. I know it is fast.
    I have a Bunn coffeemaker. I have had a Bunn for at least 20yrs. This company is awesome,any problems and they will send a new coffeemaker with instructions to send problem child back. In the last 10yrs, I have enjoyed my morning coffee brewed at 3min ready to enjoy. I have had 3 small problems, called the company, they checked numbers and it was still under warranty so I recv'd a new coffee pot. Just had to send the old machine back in box provided along with shipping label. I don't care what anyone says bunn is so reputable and stands by everything. Yes it cost 100.00 but in the last 10yrs, I have enjoyed at least 3-5 POTS of coffee everyday and enjoyed it quickly. Just my thoughts,but I love that machine.

I have a simple 12 cup Mr. Coffee.

I love my Bunn. Second one I've owned & both were great

t
    Quote Originally Posted by Manalto View Post
    Maggie, it's "customs" - the same word (but different meaning) for when they inspect international travelers in the airport!

I've been looking for an espresso maker (Bialetti). Espresso is pretty popular here in the US too. (We use the Italian word.)
    thank you

BCM
    Simple Mr. Coffee at my house.

Ube quilting, I do hope you have writing in your life---you are so delightfully expressive!

For many years I've stuck to decaf, and DH has regular, so we keep two coffee pots to avoid delays and confusion. The're both Mr. Coffee. One was at least 15 years old when it quit, and we got another like it. My only beef is that when it comes to coffee makers they must think we sip it out of a child's tea set. A "12 cup" coffee maker only holds enough for 4 typical mugs. I think they ought to at least have the decency to consider that in any US kitchen a measuring cup is 8 ounces, so that if pots were labeled properly we could easily figure out how much coffee we need when we have several visitors. One so-called 12-cup pot is definitely not enough for 12 or even 6 people.
    True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake, it is making the choice to build a life you donít need to regularly escape from. ~Brianna Wiest

My whole family has slowly converted over to the French Press, after tasting it at our house. Simply, the best coffee, ever.

http://www.howtobrewcoffee.com/French.htm
    Creative clutter is better than idle neatness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2