Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
December Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!!! >

December Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!!!

December Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!!!!

Old 11-30-2013, 09:23 PM

I'm in for December. Thanks for the reminder, Cindy!
Batiks! Batiks! I've got to win the Batiks!
Old 12-01-2013, 04:05 AM

Well November was a gain, but it's over so on to better results. I am going to start walking again starting today.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:33 AM

I would love to join you. Have been doing a kind of Paleo. Eliminating everything "white". This sounds like so much fun. Thank you.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:01 AM

I am in again and you have my skinny quarter.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:07 AM

I'm back in again. November was kinda crazy for me. I've started my cookie baking for Christmas. My men are happy and that makes things ok. I haven't baked in a while and am looking forward to some old family recipies again. I'm stilll down a bit and am watching my carbs. I love Christmas decorations and all that goes with it. Merry Merry everyone!!
Old 12-02-2013, 07:59 PM

So many are wanting this months pot of batiks, I don't want anyone think I could be dishonest in any way shape or form I want this pot myself. So I am going to post my weight that is was on the first and again at the end of the month. I don't expect anyone else to post their weight. I want this to be above reproach.

On Dec 1st my weight was 198.6.

Just want to be able to be held accountable when I win...........I will take a picture of the ones that I already have and post a picture of the winning pot.

And no one has said anything ...... just planning for the best but expecting the worse to happen.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:57 PM

The batiks would be a bonus, but what I really want is my weight to go down and my waistline to reappear. My December 1st weight?? 154 pounds.

I didn't get off to a great start. Eating was fair, but I had to cut my walk short. The warm day melted the top layer of ice/snow and the streets refroze into a skating rink. Lily (tall long legged dog) was slipping badly and Siberians tear ACLs too easily so we quit after 1/2 mile or so. Moira and I were fine - she's closer to the ground and I had on Yaktraxx.

Today is only the 2nd. We should have some more sign ups in the next few days. More batiks for the winner, LOL. I need to go choose one to send. While I could do more of the lime green I do have some linear quarters I can consider. I think there's a light blue and that's not my color. Hmm.

Welcome back, everyone and a welcome to littlebitofheaven.

I AM losing weight and becoming healthier!!!!!
Judy
Old 12-03-2013, 04:46 AM

My Dec 1st weight was 162. I wanted so badly to show a loss last month, but a small gain it was instead. Sob! Oh, well, on to bigger (ur, smaller) and better things - BATIKS!! Yeah. I'm going to give you a run for your money Cindy - and Gayle and Judy and all you other skinny ladies! I don't know what's happening with me, but I've been suffering from - allowing myself - whatever to sink into some depressions. They haven't lasted long, but I don't like feeling that way. Dislike myself, my hubby, my life - that sort. Something in the water? Gotta get beyond this...take care, eat healthy and drink lots (water, that is!)
Old 12-03-2013, 05:33 AM

Did the winner from November get announced?

I sat down last night - me and google - and made out my list of daily exercises, while I incorporated some monthly challenges. I can't wait!

I'm also doing something I normally don't do. I weighed myself on the first, and I'm going to (try to) not weigh again until the 31st. I like to weigh every morning. It has always helped me doing it that way. But for fun I'm going to (try to) wait.

And I'm finishing up a round robin block and starting on a quilt this week. Woot!
Old 12-03-2013, 06:59 AM

No the winner has not been announced yet, I will announce tonight after work. I am waiting to see if any one else sends me a pm with their loss.

Originally Posted by musicaljan View Post
Did the winner from November get announced?

I sat down last night - me and google - and made out my list of daily exercises, while I incorporated some monthly challenges. I can't wait!

I'm also doing something I normally don't do. I weighed myself on the first, and I'm going to (try to) not weigh again until the 31st. I like to weigh every morning. It has always helped me doing it that way. But for fun I'm going to (try to) wait.

And I'm finishing up a round robin block and starting on a quilt this week. Woot!