Do you believe in ghosts?

Old 07-30-2011, 07:58 PM

Yes. I believe in ghosts, demon and angels, apparitions,promonitions. etc. Too numerous to tell all of them but will share a few.

My friend and I went for a late evening walk one night and we smelled smoke and fire we try to follow it but couldn't see anything later her mother and I could smell my grandfather's Captain Black cherry tobacco, The next day I found out my grandfather had died in his home by a fire.

I had been staying with my sister and my daughter and granddaughter was staying too. My granddaughter would tell us she could see a green man in the closet but we could never see it. Then afew years later my nephew Dillon was staying in that room when he came down and said he just seen a green man in the closet. We were all amazed and now knew my granddaughter was not lying and then we all burst out laughing and told him about my granddaughter seeing the same thing.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:45 PM

I lived in a house that was Spirited. I put my 3 month old sleeping son in his crib I went in to take a bath when I got back Michael was laying in the middle of my bed still asleep No body lived with us -it was just us two-this happened on two other occassions Once I quit putting him in the crib he was never moved again.Apparently my spirit was a Mother who knew the crib had a problem because they were recalled a few months later--- So I'm A Believer in the unseen things being that are with us .. My Gramma would say "" The Lord works in mysterious ways""
Old 07-31-2011, 12:43 AM

I just read this whole thread so far and it has captivated me! I too believe in spirits, Angels etc....although I have never personally experienced anything, a lot of people I know have. My dad passed away in his sleep in 2002. He had just turned 55. We still don't know what happened to him because they wouldn't do an autopsy on him. I was very close to my dad, as was my 2 sisters and my brother, They all have experienced him being around them but I haven't yet. I am still waiting. I visit his grave all the time and ask him to give me a sign to let me know he is around me. It really breaks my heart that he hasn't been around me yet. Hopefully one day soon!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by MaineGirl76
I just read this whole thread so far and it has captivated me! I too believe in spirits, Angels etc....although I have never personally experienced anything, a lot of people I know have. My dad passed away in his sleep in 2002. He had just turned 55. We still don't know what happened to him because they wouldn't do an autopsy on him. I was very close to my dad, as was my 2 sisters and my brother, They all have experienced him being around them but I haven't yet. I am still waiting. I visit his grave all the time and ask him to give me a sign to let me know he is around me. It really breaks my heart that he hasn't been around me yet. Hopefully one day soon!
Maybe dad knows you are strong & OK & the others need watching over.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:46 AM

Yes, I believe. My mom and my son saved my life.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by MaineGirl76
When he knows you really need him You'll hear him loud and clear
Old 07-31-2011, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by burnsk
Yes, I believe. My mom and my son saved my life.
I'd love to hear more about this, please......!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:28 PM

I was in a coma for 3 1/2 mo. then another 2 wks after my transplant.When I woke up I was freaked out by all the stuff attached to me I had no idea where I was the dr and nurse came in told me where and why I was there that I would be there for a while due to complications during surgeries. I could not talk [ tube in throat] They left me more scared than I already was -I wasn't ready to go I had to many undone and unsaid things to finish I heard my stepDad-Al tell me to grab the silver ring and hold on tight it
wasn't my time yet that I was going to be needed here.He had passed away 17 yrs before this.--- 9 months later my husband was diagnosed with lung cancer it was 9 months to the day later that he passed away here at home -I always know when Al is talking to me he is the only person that ever called by a nick name I was his Little Dawnie Bird.And for these last 3 my Mom has helped me thru the days since and she's been gone 10 yrs now.I haven't heard from my Tom yet but I feel his presence Mom says he's not ready yet!! I've plenty of patience -Tom was never real chatty anyways
Old 08-01-2011, 09:52 AM

Dear Stitchit123:

Looks like your angels have been on your side through some very tough times! It seems they are there when they are needed the most...and sometimes just to let you know how much you are loved. This must have been difficult to share and for that, my sincere thanks and Godspeed! ♥ ♥ ♥
Old 08-01-2011, 10:34 AM

What a wonderful story! Your quilt is truly special!