Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Do you have twins in your family? Post a pic here for all to enjoy! >

Do you have twins in your family? Post a pic here for all to enjoy!

Do you have twins in your family? Post a pic here for all to enjoy!

Old 09-03-2010, 09:58 PM

These are my granddaughters. They are 4 years old now. There are twins in my DIL family and my husbands family. I just bought them new dresses and so pics had to be taken!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-110608.jpe  
Old 09-04-2010, 04:12 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pinot
These are my granddaughters. They are 4 years old now. There are twins in my DIL family and my husbands family. I just bought them new dresses and so pics had to be taken!
Oh how cute!! They are such pretty little girls! What are their names? I bet you really enjoy them! They look so sweet in their new dresses.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:14 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Suzanne57
Twins don't run in our family, however all of a sudden, my cousin has identical twin granddaughters and my niece is 31 weeks along with twin boys. No pictures yet of the boys.
I love this picture! Such cute little girls! I bet they are a handful now!
Old 09-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Banned

Such beautiful girls!

I sure miss not having little ones around. Youngest grandchild is a boy age 11. Youngest girl is 15....and up from there. And they don't like to dress cute/frilly at that age! :-(
Old 09-04-2010, 04:25 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lady-T
Such beautiful girls!

I sure miss not having little ones around. Youngest grandchild is a boy age 11. Youngest girl is 15....and up from there. And they don't like to dress cute/frilly at that age! :-(
Our youngest grandchildren are our twin boys and they are going to be 7 in Nov but mom and dad are expecting another boy in Dec. Then I have a great grandbaby Adrianna who is going to be a year old in Oct and greats Jayden will be 2 Sept 17 and Alisha will be 5 in Dec. I don't see them alot tho.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:15 AM
Power Poster

My only grands are 4 legged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a human!! hahaha :D:D
Old 09-04-2010, 05:19 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
My only grands are 4 legged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want a human!! hahaha :D:D
Well I have one of those too. Vickie is a full blood lab and she is my DGSs service dog for autism. But she considers me her grandma too! LOL the other day I was over at my DDs and my DGD Rachel had taken Vickie outside for a potty break. I was standing there waiting and when it was time for Vickie to go inside she had to come back for one more hug before going in! LOL Just like a kid!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Oh how cute!! They are such pretty little girls! What are their names? I bet you really enjoy them! They look so sweet in their new dresses.
Hi Rhonda!! Thank you!! Their names are Carlijn ( a real dutch name) and Sophie. They live in Holland and I see them and can talk with them by skype.They recently told me they're going to have a big brother! I'm not sure if their mother knows.......
Old 09-04-2010, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

Hi Rhonda!! Thank you!! Their names are Carlijn ( a real dutch name) and Sophie. They live in Holland and I see them and can talk with them by skype.They recently told me they're going to have a big brother! I'm not sure if their mother knows.......
Kids do come up with funny things that moms and dads aren't always in the know about! LOL I hear things from mine that I wonder if Mom and Dad know they tell these things about home.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Those sound like really pretty names. When my DD named her DD Rachel I didn't like it because I though it was too common but it suits her! Sara wanted to stay with Biblical names as hers is Sara and her DH is Benjamin and their boys are Joseph and Zachary so Rachel fits right in.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Power Poster

Hi Pinot, those girls are absolutely precious!! And I love their names. So they are "getting" a big brother??? hee hee
How cute kids are!! :D
Rhonda, the dog is Vicky??? hahaha My granddog's nname is Frank hahahahaha