dogs...which one did it!

Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Kyiav10
Originally Posted by Moonpi
So.... who done it?

Well, the blocks passed and Kyia failed. This afternoon I found the blocks, now scraps, in a few piles that were left probobly yesterday morning where Kyia usually does her thing.

Kyia (the dog) bad girl. But I didn't yell at her b/c she wasn't caught in the act.

Kyia

Good deal, dogs don't remember what they did 10 minutes ago. Ours know when they did something bad, they submit, wag their tails and all is forgiven.
Our girls ate my fence around my garden once, then laid all over the flowerbeds, dug holes. But they "smiled" at me and I couldn't be mad.
Now that crazy cat of ours has a bad habit of walking in front of my computer screen when I am in the middle of a major battle in my video game. Luckily I know my keybinds and can heal myself...ha ha I just shoo her past or gnaw her ear and she lays under my lamp.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:56 AM

My aussies both chewed everything up until about 2 years old. That included my glasses, my point and shoot camera and 2 cell phones. Auzzie STILL takes my knitting out through the doggie door and runs all over the back yard with it. He only chews up my things! He has given up chewing up our underwear but still brings socks for treats.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:17 PM

Rosey loves socks! Every so often, DH will knot some of his old socks together and she has a field day chewing on them! She is finally past the stage where she has to chew on her dog bed. She acts like a cat when she has a chewie, she flings it in the air and then prances around it with her front paws up in the air. Silly girl. Mikey (the bigger one) isn't as playful but he has his moments where he starts tearing around the house and plays with the chewies.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:02 PM

Glad that it came out ok.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:25 PM

So.... who done it?

Well, the blocks passed and Kyia failed. This afternoon I found the blocks, now scraps, in a few piles that were left probobly yesterday morning where Kyia usually does her thing.

I wanted to move my quilting stuff up to a spare bedroom since we don't have children and those room are hardly ever used. But hubby wants to keep them as bedrooms. Frustrating b/c the dogs can't get up there and we want them to be able to be in the family room. We have chairs up and a gate blocking them from my space. I will have to be more carefull and not leave anything on the pool table anymore. I am just very thanful that she ate those blocks and not the B&Y lap quilt that is finished hand quilting and only waiting for binding to be sewed over.

Kyia (the dog) bad girl. But I didn't yell at her b/c she wasn't caught in the act.

Kyia
Old 02-03-2010, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by skjquiltnut
So.... who done it?

I wanted to move my quilting stuff up to a spare bedroom since we don't have children and those room are hardly ever used. But hubby wants to keep them as bedrooms. Frustrating b/c the dogs can't get up there and we want them to be able to be in the family room. We have chairs up and a gate blocking them from my space. I will have to be more carefull and not leave anything on the pool table anymore. I am just very thanful that she ate those blocks and not the B&Y lap quilt that is finished hand quilting and only waiting for binding to be sewed over.

Kyia
Keep it as a bedroom!!!??? Have you considered putting an ad in the paper: "cute, husband", free to good home, must be willing to put up with hardheadedness ?

:thumbup:
Old 02-03-2010, 01:10 PM

Love those fur babies, last week my cat Moe had a fish hook in the side of his mouth. $55 it had a leader dangling and he kept playing. Lucky my vet is close by and usually says bring him right over :thumbup:
Old 02-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Banned

I have 4 dogs, an Irish Setter, 2 Poms, and a Chihuahua. The poms love to pee everywhere and eat paper, my Irish setter ate the floor when she was a puppy and the Chihuahua ate my sons medicine and was on one hell of a trip for about 2 days. Its a wonder these dogs have made it as far as they have.

But you cant help but love them and I am a sucker for a sweet little face and their kisses.......what is a daddy suppose to do.

Billy
Old 02-04-2010, 02:59 AM

I'm glad all is well with the pups.
Keep the room as a bedroom?
Is he expecting guests?
Hmm....